4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berek

Hello fellow inmate Katataban
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Hey! *blows Katataban a kiss*

Yessss, Mr. Dork?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Two dorks have fun :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Lycana

Dork party in jail *nods approvingly*

Berek

Dork party yay yay! :)

Lycana

Careful warden might hear!

Berek

Maybe warden can party?

Lycana

Is she allowed to? >.>

Berek

Warden threw a party... (Jailhouse Rock) :)

Lycana

True. Let's have fun!!

Tamhansen

Warden Sybil is tough.
ons and offs

Berek

Jailhouse Rock party here! :)

Skadii

Where is my commissary????

Berek

Let me outta here! :)

Tamhansen

No, now be quiet!!! :P
ons and offs

Lycana

Berek

Kazuume

Work, with the laundry!!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Platinum

Why didnt you run??!!
What is this, I don't even...

PigPin

Scream....no body's coming.

Lycana