Parasite Eve? (looking for female)

Started by pianoman7117, May 01, 2009, 08:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pianoman7117

Hey everyone, for those who have been attracted to this thread probably know what its about, I recently picked up parasite Eve and absolutely loved the game (down to the final boss, havent taken the time to train to beat him yet and see the ending) But I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing an RP, possibly including, Aya and Daniel, Eve and Dr. Klamp, among any others that you might have an idea of.

Paladin

Haha. I own both it and number 2. You would like 2. Good luck with this.

pianoman7117

Yea, I'm kinda mad though because I went on wikipedia a minute because I forgot Mr. Klamps name and accidently read a spoiler of the ending of one >_<. I plan on getting two later, I think this should be good, ol Aya with a gun *shudders* ^_^

Paladin

I like both and in 2 you still get to weapons upgrade. She has some kickass powers though.

pianoman7117

pianoman7117

bump, anyone played this game before? :(

Mathim

They need to make a 3, though. On the PSP or something. With more responsive controls; I always hated the old Resident Evil style of motion in those survival horror games.

Good luck with your search. Ever hear of/see the Parasite Eve movie?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

pianoman7117

No, but in some research I found that it was actually based on a Japanese novel. Why is it only guys that have played this game x,x lol.

Mathim

Well the hot female protagonist and bizarre but still sensual female antagonist might have something to do with it...
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).