Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Hiya there Miss Ko *makes lame/cool gesture of greeting* How's it going? I go by Bane, btw, and I am pleased as all hells to meet ya!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Grenadine

Way interested in playing a humanoid, room for an elf?

Kokaine

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 18, 2013, 04:32:42 PM
Hiya there Miss Ko *makes lame/cool gesture of greeting* How's it going? I go by Bane, btw, and I am pleased as all hells to meet ya!

Pleased to meet you as well Bane *returns his gesture of greeting* ;D
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Deamonbane

Hmmm....*wonders if her avatar is doing a gesture of greeting as well*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Demi

Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Flower

I was wondering if there was someone out there who would like to play a companion to my second character, Bastet. I promise not to bite.  ::)

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Grenadine

Okay, take two, I'll spell check it in the morning, but the deets should be sound.

Character:

Name: Kyrie Regas
Race: Trithos
Sex: Female

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Pale blue
Skin: Fair
Weight: 127 lb.
Height: 5'8"
Other: She is very lean from her travels, and bears several scars across her body from would-be assassins. She has visible shocks of prematurely gray hair, a trait inherited from her father. Her garb varies from region to region depending on comfort and practicality.

Information:

Personality: After her many near brushes with death, Kyrie approaches all things with extreme caution and pragmatism. She is diplomatic when situations can afford it, and avoids confrontation as much as possible. She finds little joy on the road, loneliness and hardship having taken its toll over the years, but is nevertheless extremely driven, refusing to give up on a goal once it is in her sights. Her quest has left her with little time or opportunity to foster relationships, friendly or otherwise, but she is unfailingly loyal to what friends she keeps.

Background: The only child of a Trithos general, at an early age Kyrie was chosen to be bodyguard to her city's infant crown princess. As such her youth was spent either shadowing the princess through her courtly duties, practicing her swordplay and archery in the guards' quarters, or honing her tactical acumen under her father's tutelage. When she found time away from the guards grooming her and her father's tutelage, was always spent in the surrounding forest, hunting beasts and eventually bandits. As years passed, she and her ward came to be close friends, Kyrie enthralling the young girl with tales of her hunts in the wilds, the princess in turn regaling Kyrie with tales of royal court intrigue. When Kyrie's father passed on, she assumed his mantle, and was frequently out of the city pursuing bandits and turning back the increasingly bold Centos incursions. When word reached her of the the princess's coronation she returned home for what was to be the last time.

She arrived to a royal palace was besieged by assassins, the ceremonial guard overwhelmed by countless hooded rogues. In the subsequent struggle the king was felled in a dark ceremony. Upon his death, the city, it's citizens, and all knowledge thereof, were swallowed up by a curse. The people fell into a deep slumber, and the forest rose up to consume the city itself. Kyrie would have succumbed herself were it not for the intervention of her childhood friend. Pressing and amulet into Kyrie's hand and urging her to seek aid, the princess fell under the dark spell. Wounded and outnumbered, Kyrie fled the city, which vanished from the forest and mortal memory. Her own memory of events has been muddled by the curse, but she knows in her bones she is the only one capable of returning her people. Alone and stalked by mysterious assassins, she seeks her kingdom's redemption at any cost.

OOC Ons and Offs: Offs are pretty typical: no toilet stuff, and no mutilation/snuff.

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Grenadine

Love And Submission

I'm mildly intrigued  in this story. Just wondering if on the human-ish characters you were going to open any more races.
I was looking for something more  goblinoid  personally.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Adonis

O/O's

Kokaine

Alright, since I dropped another character elsewhere...

Character:

Haas-Filoth
Dragon

Name: Syntrix
Species: Gold
Sex: Male

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Skin: Light olive
Weight: 218
Height: 6’3
Race: Haas-Filoth
Other: Syn has tribal markings on his right shoulder in humanoid form

Information:

Personality: Syn can be rather intense at times with his competitive spirit and daredevil ways. He lives for the rush of battle and adventure and is always in search of the next challenge or foe. Possessing an iron will, he is quite stubborn and usually has to learn things the hard way. He can be arrogant and incredibly possessive with those he views as “his” but in turn he is both protective and utterly ruthless. Still it should be noted that Syn is quite capable of being gentle, sweet, attentive, and playful but simply requires the right sort of interaction to bring it out. (His personality will be updated as things progress.)

Background: Syn was one of the last of the hatchlings to emerge from his shell. In fact, in the early going Syn was often one of the last to do anything. His approach to the world always seemed a tad slow during the “dark days”, as though he just couldn’t see enough of a reason to get too excited about anything. Instead he always seemed to be perched somewhere, simply watching the others with that intense gaze of his as they moved about. Were it not for his size and strength, he might have starved in the early going when their parents hunted for them all as he was rarely swift in snatching up his fair share.

It wasn’t until he got his first crystal clear view of the world outside the caves that things began to change. His first look at the open sky and the ground below broke something open inside of him and from there the young gold could barely sit still. It only got worse after his first flight; that intense rush of adrenaline as he was shoved unceremoniously from the ledge and left to fail or fly was like his very first hit of a potent drug. After that he craved more and more. With the freedom to soar as he sees fit, Syn is determined to try any and everything he can. He is always looking to push his limits in both his natural and humanoid form and finds great pleasure in attempting to pull order out of chaos.

OOC Ons and Offs: See my O/Os or just ask ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Secretwriter

Quote from: DTW on January 19, 2013, 11:00:46 PM
I'm mildly intrigued  in this story. Just wondering if on the human-ish characters you were going to open any more races.
I was looking for something more  goblinoid  personally.

That would fall into bestiality for me.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Love And Submission

Quote from: Secretwriter on January 20, 2013, 10:20:50 AM
That would fall into bestiality for me.

Huh?
Goblins are sentient therefore can't be called beasts?

It's like saying sleeping with a  Vulcan would be  zoophilia.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Secretwriter

The way I have seen goblins look, sentient or not, they are not going to be part of the game.  We don't want to bring goblins in, sweety. Goblins are scary looking even in Harry Potter. There are elves, fae, and dragons available to pick from.

Goblins and Vulcans are not in the same class. Vulcan only have pointy eats and funny shaped eyebrows. Not nearly the same.

Any further discussion about this topic can be handled in PM. This thread is for  recruiting purposes. Thank you.

Clio

Just got a PM invitation, and it does look interesting...especially as I'm craving some dragon games right now. I'd prefer being humanoid.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Adonis

You're more than welcome to do just that miss Christa. Also, as a side-note for any noticing the lopsidedness of the dragon/human ratio, the humanoid races were just recently opened up for play about a week ago, and have yet to fill in just yet. So they're not unwanted, just shiny!  ;D
O/O's

Kiric Rand

I will express my intrest as well, just being recruited by Adonis here, but will have to take a look at everything before making a final decision.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Secretwriter

kingmaster1

Wow, I got a pm about this and....I can say that I'm impressed to say the least :P

I would be more than happy to join this, though I have a question or two. Our characters can either be dragons or, as of late, humanoid creatures?

If so I will probably be making a gold or crystaline dragon, unless there's some restriction on it that isn't in the first post.

Adonis

Well, I'll most certainly take that as a compliment, but I cant take all of the credit. I have two amazingly beautiful co-gm's that both keep me in line and we all tend to stuff each other full of information :p

They can be either or, yes. As of right now, there are no restrictions. After this big recruitment push however, there may be. Not entirely sure who will respond, nor sure of who will actually join us.
O/O's

Secretwriter

The dragons, too, have humanoid forms where they can be dragon or in human form, but with their dragon thoughts.

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.