The many minds of me {M looking for F}

Started by Rukio, May 04, 2011, 02:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukio

What's up people. It's your friendly neighborhood Rukio. Here are a few of my ideas and cravings as I have many of them. I will be updating and editing this one pretty frequently.

Threadfall: The dragon riders of pern books have always fascinated me and I am wanting to play a game in which my character is the rider of a bronze dragon and is bringing the newest candidate for the gold rider to the weyr. She is a common enough girl from whichever hold of my partner's choice, but she is very head strong and mostly unwilling to leave her home hold. However, on the search, all prospective queen riders must be brought to the weyr. Plot can be improvised and discussed.

Lost in Space: A retrieval unit has been sent to a foreign planet to investigate the disappearance of an entire colony. The captain is the only living member of the team, the rest being ai omnidriods. Machines capable of nearly any task set to them. The place seems deserted, but she finds herself feeling watched. There is something there. Something not human. It watched her. It terrified her, but what terrified her most was how much she enjoyed it. I am open to suggestion. I have an idea for the thing watching her, but I'd like to hear other ideas first as it isn't fully formed.

Pokemon Style-Taken I am the trainer. You are the strangely humanoid Pokemon. I catch you and begin to raise you, but you become completely infatuated with me. I try to be a good trainer, but my more primal instincts kick on. Can go many ways.

Fast times at Hogwarts: TakenAlright. I know it's kinda lame, but I do like the Harry Potter books and I would like to do a thread with someone based on the same genre. Strictly non cannon characters though. My character perhaps has a fixation on one of his classmates , but is completely terrified to just ask her out, I can see this going in several directions and am open to suggestion.

Elf Quest- The heart of fire: I had a pm based story going for this, but it guttered out. Anyone who's familiar with the Elf Quest universe should respond to this for I have epic and crazy ideas.

Bad Moon Rising: My character is a werewolf. His condition. Is well hidden, but a werewolf hunter has finally caught up with him. She is inexperienced, but talented. This can go several ways and I am open to most of them.

D&D: I have recently been playing and DMing D&D campaigns. I have some ideas for one or two campaigns in particular. One is based in a desert region and I was planning on requiring desert dwelling races for the characters.(any of the base races are acceptable. Just make them deserty) And the other is a campaign based in the forgotten relms in Neverwinter. I have an elaborate plot for this particular campaign already set up, having run through much of it irl, but it seems to have fallen through. I only play 3.5 edition and require people looking to submit a character to obtain DM approval before playing them.

W.I.T.C.H.:Craving I just rewatched the entire series. Seasons one and two. I realised that they could have gone further. I was thinking about ten years down the road, Will and the others have been driven to Meridian by Shaigon, having resurfaced and taken control of Matt again. He has managed to absorb the power of several other worlds by now and is quite a force to be reckoned with. Matt fights, and occasionally wins against him, but Shaigon is brutal. Maybe he has kidnapped Will, but is having trouble getting her to give him the heart. It can go many ways. Will be playing Shaigon/Matt.

More to come in the future. I promise!

A side note. I am open to starting new threads for taken stories if someone presents me with a delicious idea.

Rukio

Rukio

Updated again. Another new story included.

Rukio

Blah! It has been too long. I am back and all of these stories are open again for any who wish to partake.

Rukio

Rukio

Yet again. I return from an extended absence. Sorry it's been so long. I've had no time at all to do anything. Still. I'm back and ready to run any one of my request topics.

Rukio

Rukio

Updated. New idea and more info on existing ideas.

Rukio

Rukio

Again I return with new ideas and open availability. Any who had a story with me, I will be pming you to see if you'd like to pick it back up soon. Ciao folks.

Rukio

Rukio

I have returned and updated this yet again.

Rukio