My Menagerie of Lust (seeking M)-Updated

Started by SanguinePuppet, December 18, 2011, 07:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanguinePuppet

It's happening.....can you feel it? I can feel it running through my veins and making my senses tingles. Goosebumps rising all over my body and that sharp gasp of air that leaves you when you know the moment is ripe. It's flooding through me like water cracking through a shoddy dam. I want the dam to break. To see it crumble to pieces and see the water rushing out and devouring everything in its path.

Hello all, It's been a while since I've updated this with new stories. Currently, I'm already engaged in more plot heavy stories, so I'm looking to fill an old itch for some 'generic' non-con stories. Unlike my usual threads, I'm just looking for some fun non-con stories that can either be long or short, depending on what we decide.

If you're interested in a pairing below, feel free to message. If you have something a little more plot based, but is related to this, let me know too! I'm always open to take on more stories now that I'm active again.

Kidnapped!
Home Alone : A stalker? A break-in gone wrong?
Forced into Slavery
Drunk and Lost.

If you have any other general non-con idea, let me know as well.

With all my love,
Sanguine

https://www.f-list.net/c/astradiel

Tyrus

Shot you a PM in regards to a few of your ideas.
Sex and death. They're different, but the same. To reach that final moment, that climax, you got to give up control - of your body, of your soul. And love? Well, if sex is sweet and death is bitter, love is both. Love will always and forever break your heart.

My RP Request Thread.

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Cyclops

I might like to bite on some kink in your roommate story, drop me a line?
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

SanguinePuppet

SanguinePuppet

SanguinePuppet

Bump! Looking for more partners! If you have any kinky ideas send them to me too!

SanguinePuppet

SanguinePuppet

SanguinePuppet

SanguinePuppet

Bump! New story added. As usual, I am always open to your ideas too.

SanguinePuppet