One-on-ones

Started by Violet Maui, December 28, 2005, 05:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet Maui

I'll repost what I put in my introduction on the other board, seeing as though it says it all.

What kind of roleplay am I looking for?
- Fantasy (Bring on the vampires and wereanimals. )
- Viking (Mm, norse men, mrow.)
- Arabian (Still new to this genre, but I like it.)
- D/S situations (All and any are fine.)
- Occult (A new one I've discovered. I like!) (Generally means demons, demon summonings, stuff like that.)
- I'm open to most situations really, so if you want to play and you have a scenario, PM me! I love fiddling with new situations.

How do I prefer to play?
- One on one is what I like most, so if any of the above catch your eye, lemme know.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

Akioth

*Tackle* I'd be happy to play :p Although Im not particularly sure about Arabian and D/S >.>;; Not sure what the last one is lol.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Violet Maui

Tee hee, pick one then!

Arabian would be harems and stuff. I just got into that one.

D/S is dominant/submissive play. I'm also a newbie on that one.

Other than that, I've played everything else. ;)
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Akioth

D/S I am fully aware of. *Grin* Ill pm you!
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Violet Maui

Amberghylles

Well... Let me just say that I've liked Vikings for a long time.  Perhaps, if you wanted to mingle an interest, some manner of wolfin viking and his prey?  I mean, who's to say a bersek isn't *actually* channeling the fury of a wild animal to become a beastman...

Violet Maui

Quote from: Amberghylles on December 28, 2005, 11:30:49 PM
Well... Let me just say that I've liked Vikings for a long time.  Perhaps, if you wanted to mingle an interest, some manner of wolfin viking and his prey?  I mean, who's to say a bersek isn't *actually* channeling the fury of a wild animal to become a beastman...

That sounds like a lot of fun! PM me with ideas, ne?

Elvi

Amber...
Shame on you!
Berserkers change to the bear....
Good grief lad, get your mythology right!
*wanders off tutting*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on December 29, 2005, 04:25:21 AM
Berserkers change to the bear....
Good grief lad, get your mythology right!
*wanders off tutting*

(Legend . . . myths involve religion and gods ;))

Exactly!  Ulfhethnar were the wolf-coats.  Berserkrs were the bear shirts.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

OH Gods.....
Forgot you'd be around testing my knowledge Vandren....
*grins*

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on December 29, 2005, 08:17:22 AM
OH Gods.....
Forgot you'd be around testing my knowledge Vandren....
*grins*

:D  Wasn't around . . . until last night.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

yeah but you would have radar'd in on it anyway.....

Vandren

Violet Maui

Tee hee, wow, someone knows their stuff!

And, it's obviously not me. e_e

Amberghylles

Alright, let me just say that I did know better.  But for the sake of artistic liscene... I mean, bears just aren't sexy.

Violet Maui

Aw, come on, they could be sexy.
Okay, alright, you win. Non-sexy it is. :D

Elvi

Quote from: Amberghylles on December 29, 2005, 09:22:44 PM
Alright, let me just say that I did know better.  But for the sake of artistic liscene... I mean, bears just aren't sexy.

HAH!
You say that NOW!

Amberghylles

Alright!  There's only one way to know for sure if bears are sexy or not... put it to a vote.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=3422.0

Vandren

Quote from: VioletMaui on December 29, 2005, 03:18:01 PM
Tee hee, wow, someone knows their stuff!

And, it's obviously not me. e_e

Someone's doing his dissertation on the subject (and has had fairly long PM discussions with someone else about it ;)).  :)

Elvi

Quote from: Vandren on December 30, 2005, 07:51:19 AM
Someone's doing his dissertation on the subject (and has had fairly long PM discussions with someone else about it ;)).  :)

OH? Whos that then? *smiles*

Violet Maui

-Stretches and cracks fingers.- Alright, so I'm not too swamped. Anyone else want to strike up a game?

Brandon

The last time you posted that you were looking I sent you a PM with an idea though never got a reply, did you get it?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Violet Maui

Brandon

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

MagicalPen

I'd be game for one - any setting in mind?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games