News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

RP Request with psionicmyth

Started by Choucho, June 29, 2011, 01:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choucho

So you have a theme and stuff in mind for our rp??
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

PsionicMyth

I'm still brainstorming! Normally I play characters that are goofy and perverted. But since we're limited, I'm thinking. Lately I've been thinking about a mild adventure story. Anything come to mind for you?

Choucho

I"m up for anything at this point in time. And adventure sounds great. any ideas on charaters??
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

PsionicMyth

Hmm.

I've always had a big, muscly, goofy character named Maxwell Grimm. A former street fighter turned stand up comedian! (odd, I know... )

Think up a character you'd want to use. Then I'll see what kind of adventure I can pu ttogether.

Choucho

I have a charater whom is a rough and tumble gal who doen't put up with anyones BS. She's a photographer. Name is Stevie.

PsionicMyth

Haha. I have to think of a funny adventure to get them into!

Choucho

Hmmm... Sits and thinks...

think

think

think

Hmmmmm

PsionicMyth

*fart*

Lets see.

How do you fit a stand up comedian and photographer into an adventure. First they'd need a premise to even acknowledge each other.

Choucho

moves away from the noise and tries not to laugh.

Hmmm.. What if your character was at a show and my character was there taking photos for advertisment or something??

or maybe my character was in the park taking photos of stuff and she tripped over you character who was laying on the ground or something.. she feels stupid and idiotic.. or character makes a joke about it.. and blah blah things take of..??

what do you think??

PsionicMyth

The whole tripping in the park thing would actually work out! Not all adventures start off in dramatic meetings afterall. Most characters just sorta stumble over each other.

Choucho

Yeah. So do you want to start the rp??

PsionicMyth

Yes, but I think we have to make a thread for it in another section.

Choucho

Okay. IF you start it and put my name in the subject line I think I'll be able to find it. hehe.  8-)

PsionicMyth

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111765.0

I can't believe this took almost three hours to get rolling, haha. I might not be able to stay awake!

Choucho

lol I'ts okay. I posted back. And I"m going to get off the computer for a while. I need a little shut eye.  Thanks for the RP. It's going to be a fun one. Hope you like my post have fun with it. TTYL. I'll respond to your post tomorrow. Thanks.

Good Night.