Love Goddess tricked by human(s) [smut heavy F for M]

Started by Ieatcookies, August 08, 2019, 08:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ieatcookies

Hello fellow Elliquiyan,

I'm looking for someone to play a human male character or several (writer's gender doesn't matter) who will engage in a lot of smut-heavy and possible humorous activities. I want to play a naive and unconsciously sex-driven goddess of love, someone who oversees different acts of love EXCEPT the sex part between mortals and gods alike. She's a goddess-in-training if you will who didn't get to the carnal part of lessons on love before she's accidentally sent to the mortal realm on a mission to make happy as many humans as possible. She has to make humans fall in love, help them find their soulmates, bring couples  back together, help a virgin or two out with their anxiety etc. What she doesn't know about human love is the sex part - she has some ideas and how important it is, but didn't get the chance to find out exactly what it entails. So it's up to YC (a single man or a single man and his friends) to show her the way through this experience. She's going to do anything he says because she's a bit aloof and wants to make people happy, including him.

Please check my O/o for what I'm usually looking for in terms of lewdness (except the femdom part because my character is inexperienced in this case) and keep in mind that I'm open to other Ons as well, always willing to try new things in writing. Please PM me, not write in this thread. Posting ratio is usually 3-5 days, but since this is a smut-based story I might reply even faster, in less paragraphs than my usual.

Ieatcookies