D is for.....

Started by Levi, October 05, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 18, 2018, 10:24:19 PM
I'll weigh in

I do think that's a complete set from the Moana Universe. While I think that's not an issue per say I think we cut it there and make that a general rule for every "story" these characters are coming from.

IE I'm playing Stitch so if someone wanted to do a Lilo or Nani and then someone did something else that would be our three. Same for Frozen ect ect.

There's SO MANY movies and cartoon in the D Universe (Or multiverse?) I don't think we should box into one specific story (like Levi said it gets to much based on one thread).

My two cents is we keep it but not only stop it at three but I think make sure these three characters are not forming into a group or clique. As a co gm I would facilitate them all having a lot of separate classes and what not.

I approve this idea! No more then 3 characters from a set story. @ Annie feel free to make a cs for Moana
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Levi

Also the main story is live, all links in the ooc!

AnnieSatin

Awesome!! Thank you, sorry didn't mean to cause a whole THING about it lol.

Levi

Quote from: AnnieSatin on October 19, 2018, 07:28:45 AM
Awesome!! Thank you, sorry didn't mean to cause a whole THING about it lol.

:D it's totally fine.

Norsegod1839

Since Levi will be on vacation if you get your CS up today Annie I can get it approved.

Hunter

Quote from: Levi on October 19, 2018, 07:24:31 AM
I approve this idea! No more then 3 characters from a set story. @ Annie feel free to make a cs for Moana

Yah!    ;D

Levi

w.i.p
Megara
Meg
Age 25
Gender Female
Sexual Orientation Straight
Height.          5'4                    Weight 12 stone
Eye colour.       Purple                Hair colour Redish purple
Romanic attachment Hercules,  He's a god what's not to like?! Not interested in other men
Personality Extremely sexy, with sass on top. Loyal to Herc and deeply in love with him.
Interests What they want to do outside the story.
Likes/ Dislikes
History
One/Off's
Face claim Merisiel Irum
Writer levi

AnnieSatin

Name in storyMoana Waialiki
Nickname or name outside of storyMoana, Mo, never Ana!
Age 21
Gender Female
Sexual Orientation Straight
Height. 5’6”                            WeightNYB! (120)
Eye colour. Dark brown             Hair colourDark brown
Romantic attachment Fetu
who is your love in story? No one
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character? Not interested thanks.
Personality Strong willed, loyal, intelligent, brave, big believer in what is right and wrong, outspoken, kind hearted. Also stubborn, quick to speak, not very tactful.
Interests Swimming, playing the ukulele, surfing
Likes/ Dislikes Being outdoors, she is like a plant if she’s inside too much she wilts. Fetu, singing, laughing, her closest friend Maui. / Dislikes liars, people who are weak willed, manipulative people, snow & ice.
History Well everything was totally normal, just catching fish, dancing, weaving, playing games with Fetu, wishing I could see the rest of the world. Until the curse, it was killing our plants, our fish, our people. The land was dying and something needed to be done. So I did it. It wasn’t a big deal, found a demi-god, got the heart back, took it to the mountain, fought coconut pirates. Ect. Your typical coming of age rite of passage sort of thing really. Ended up the leader of my tribe! It was great at first but I’m ready to settle down, get married, have children and have someone to help me with this tribe.
One/Off's Fetu knows, no one else needs to know.
Face claimJarah Mariano
Writer AnnieSatin

Norsegod1839

Chajesdad

Ok, needing a bit of clarification for Judge Frollo, we ARE the characters from the story, or we are the characters behind the public image, or we are the actors who played the ccharacters in the story?
What were you thinking just now?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=31109 Ons and Offs

Nemesis

Rapunzel's character sheet is coming soon - don't know if reserves are being taken.
Nemesis
Levi

Quote from: Chajesdad on October 21, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
Ok, needing a bit of clarification for Judge Frollo, we ARE the characters from the story, or we are the characters behind the public image, or we are the actors who played the ccharacters in the story?

The character from the story but with a bit of who they are behind the public image thrown in. So just because frollo is a bit of a nasty guy in the story doesn't mean he actually has to like it outside of the story for example.

Quote from: Nemesis on October 21, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
Rapunzel's character sheet is coming soon - don't know if reserves are being taken.

Nope no reserves as far as I'm aware....

I'm going now as I'm actually in the que to disneyland lol!!

Blondebooklover

Name in story
Rapunzel Princess of Corona
Nickname or name outside of story
Rapunzel
(hopefully soon Rapunzel Fitzherbert)
Age21
GenderFemale
Sexual OrientationHeterosexual
Height.5'5"                             Weight120
Eye colourGreen                      Hair colourBlonde
Romanic attachment who is your love in story? Eugene
Do you like them outside your story? Yes
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character? No
Personality Outgoing, fun loving, romantic, naive, but a good person
Interests What they want to do outside the story. Sing, Dance, paint, sew, enjoys being around animals,and genuinely enjoys being around people.
Likes/ Dislikes Dislikes: Liars Likes: Pretty much everything else
History Rapunzel grew up in a tower deep in the forest. Isolated by a kidnapper for most of her life she has learned to entertain herself and her pet chameleon. Now that she has left the tower, with help and her trusty frying pan, she is ready to explore the world. She trusts easily but once you break that trust its hard to earn it back. Rapunzel now having explored her vast Kingdom of Corona is ready to experience more of the world. While a bit socially awkward she is friendly and fun loving, which annoys Eugene most of all.  Oh and I forgot to mention she has magical hair, that glows.
One/Off's Still exploring
Face claim
WriterBlondebooklover
Close your eyes now and give up the fight
There’s no place for you to run and hide
Welcome to a fairytale where sinners come to sin
Drink up all your money to forget the world you’re in
Welcome to a fairytale where sinners come to sin
You know you gotta get back out but we just pull you back in

Norsegod1839

Looks good to me Blonde!

Strega

Hello and nice idea! I am interested in joining as well with Jasmine. Will hopefully have a character sheet for her tomorrow.

Norsegod1839

Welcome aboard Strega!

I might go ahead and do an Aladdin if you're interested? They were always my favorite couple.

Levi

Strega

Goodmorning Norsegod and Levi! Sure Norse I'd love to!

Strega

Jasmine of Agrabah
Jasmine
Age 19

Gender Female

Sexual Orientation Hererosexual

Height 5' 4''                              Weight110

Eye colour Black                       Hair colour Black

Romantic attachment Aladdin is her one and only but since she has been living such a secluded life all these years in the palace, she could welcome some flirting.

Personality Straightforward she will not hesitate to speak her mind and oppose to anyone that threatens her freedom of speech. Brave and always in line to challenge anyone that treats her like a fragile piece of crystal.

Interests She is adventurous and craves to see the world, to meet new people, to experience new ideas, to dance and laugh and love and act foolish and free herself from the palace norms and the stupid royal protocols.

Likes/ Dislikes She loves animals, and stargazing. She is always on the lookout for the more broad and more stunning view of the city. She hates rules and regulations and hierarchy games.

History Jasmine is the only daughter and heir to the kingdom of Agrabah, but unfortunately, due to the patriarch authority of the kingdom, she can only rule alongside a husband. Possible suitors have been roaming the palace from throughout the lands to claim the throne and her. Jasmine hates to be treated as a lifeless prize and wants to change this rotten and anachronistic succession law.

Ons/Offs Her romantic life is limited to non existent. She only wants to be treated as an equal by someone with honest feelings.

Face claim Amy Jackson

Writer Strega

Levi

Wow!! Love the face claim!

Strega

She is gorgeous! And she is British if I remember correctly.

Levi

Quote from: Strega on October 28, 2018, 06:57:16 AM
She is gorgeous! And she is British if I remember correctly.

Really *heart eyes*

Norsegod1839

She looks good! And I see Levi already got her approved.

I will have Alladin up shortly!

Strega

Just good?! The woman is the epitome of beauty! Tsk tsk :D

Norsegod1839

Oh I am sure Aladdin is more than ready to show just how pleasing he finds her!