Blythe

Bit of a sheet redo. :)

Rough Draft

PIC: S666S66
Name: Iovita Dane
Class: Worker
Kill Color: Blue
Pronoun Preferences: They/Them/Their
Body Preferences: Male or neutral bodies that have no hair.
Sexual Preferences: Omnisexual. They could best be described as a sadomasochistic switch.

Backstory/Personality: There aren't enough Reds to kill with impunity in the Fields, and some people just aren't into non-consensual death. Iovita can provide what they want. Iovita works closely with the Muse class in the Killing Fields, receiving instructions from those into consensual death about the exact way they want them to die. Iovita considers it an honor to fulfill this most intimate of fantasies. They have, however, become a consummate actor as a result & are willing to sleeve into any body to accomplish their goal, so if Iovita ever wants out of the profession, they could have quite the career in more savory types of entertainment. They are older than Sigma and welcomed Sigma's offer of a better way of living. Iovita is old enough to understand Sigma for what she is--a synthetic consciousness that will never actually think like a human--but was also powerful enough to be construed by the religious as a deity, in a manner of speaking.

Periodically, Iovita has considered making a bid to get into Muse class...but each time they balk at it. They aren't sure why. Maybe it's because there is an aspect of responsibility to it that they aren't ready for. Maybe they prefer to bring other people's darkest fantasies to life, not dream up their own inventions. They have their Kill Color set to blue most of the time because of the nature of their career, but they have been known to change their color to Green outside the Fields...and if in a pre-arranged Assassin Game, yellow.

But not everything about Iovita is so bleak or dark! They enjoy puzzles, mindgames, music, dramas, acting, and many other activities. They enjoy making friends, and one of their favorite things to do is hang out with other Worker-class individuals in RSVP. Iovita has a weakness for holding hands with people...

They also deeply adore old-school amusement parks or traditional 'real' art, the old sorts of arts and crafts done with one's hands. Periodically, when in their preferred pale sexless body, they will even paint up their body with elaborate and beautiful artwork.

Public Info: Iovita is often approached by those of the Muse class for contracts in the Killing Fields, but anyone can contract Iovita simply by giving them a call. They are in high demand as a worker there due to their absolute commitment and willingness to bring dark fantasies to life, and often flit from Muse to Muse. It is well known that Iovita is one of the oldest employees of RSVP, and no one can remember a time when Iovita wasn't there. One sad and publicly known fact about Iovita is that the Dane family was very religious, and with the advent of Sigma, the rest of Iovita's family didn't take Sigma up on the mind-uploading. It is known that Iovita's family--their wife and children--have met true and most final death & that Iovita has not married or had offspring since that point. Their name, kill color, gender, occupation, sexual preferences, & body preferences are also well known. Their general likes/dislikes mentioned under backstory/personality are also known. Iovita is not secretive.

Default Body: A tall and eerily smooth sexless body that has modified sections of skin that act as erogenous zones that directly stimulate the brain when touched. The body has some masculine traits, which is intentional.

Ons/Offs: Anything not actively listed in my Offs (see my O/O thread in my sig) is fine. One exception--I would allow Iovita to occupy a female body and be a victim in the Killing Fields, but only consensually and pre-arranged.

<private>
Iovita always has modified nervous system and skin cells in their hands. Their hands are always an erogenous zone for them.

AndyZ

Quote from: Blythe on March 10, 2018, 12:49:12 AM
Bit of a sheet redo. :)

Rough Draft

PIC: S666S66
Name: Iovita Dane
Class: Blue
Kill Color: Worker
Pronoun Preferences: They/Them/Their
Body Preferences: Male or neutral bodies that have no hair.
Sexual Preferences: Omnisexual. They could best be described as a sadomasochistic switch.

Backstory/Personality: There aren't enough Reds to kill with impunity in the Fields, and some people just aren't into non-consensual death. Iovita can provide what they want. Iovita works closely with the Muse class in the Killing Fields, receiving instructions from those into consensual death about the exact way they want them to die. Iovita considers it an honor to fulfill this most intimate of fantasies. They have, however, become a consummate actor as a result & are willing to sleeve into any body to accomplish their goal, so if Iovita ever wants out of the profession, they could have quite the career in more savory types of entertainment. They are older than Sigma and welcomed Sigma's offer of a better way of living. Iovita is old enough to understand Sigma for what she is--a synthetic consciousness that will never actually think like a human--but was also powerful enough to be construed by the religious as a deity, in a manner of speaking.

Periodically, Iovita has considered making a bid to get into Muse class...but each time they balk at it. They aren't sure why. Maybe it's because there is an aspect of responsibility to it that they aren't ready for. Maybe they prefer to bring other people's darkest fantasies to life, not dream up their own inventions. They have their Kill Color set to blue most of the time because of the nature of their career, but they have been known to change their color to Green outside the Fields...and if in a pre-arranged Assassin Game, yellow.

But not everything about Iovita is so bleak or dark! They enjoy puzzles, mindgames, music, dramas, acting, and many other activities. They enjoy making friends, and one of their favorite things to do is hang out with other Worker-class individuals in RSVP. Iovita has a weakness for holding hands with people...

They also deeply adore old-school amusement parks or traditional 'real' art, the old sorts of arts and crafts done with one's hands. Periodically, when in their preferred pale sexless body, they will even paint up their body with elaborate and beautiful artwork.

Public Info: Iovita can typically be contracted by getting in touch with a Muse class of the Killing Fields. They are in high demand as a worker due to their absolute commitment and willingness to bring fantasies to life, and often flit from Muse to Muse. It is well known that Iovita is one of the oldest employees of RSVP, and no one can remember a time when Iovita wasn't there. One sad and publicly known fact about Iovita is that the Dane family was very religious, and with the advent of Sigma, the rest of Iovita's family didn't take Sigma up on the mind-uploading. It is known that Iovita's family--their wife and children--have met true and most final death & that Iovita has not married or had offspring since that point. Their name, kill color, gender, occupation, sexual preferences, & body preferences are also well known. Their general likes/dislikes mentioned under backstory/personality are also known. Iovita is not secretive.

Default Body: A tall and eerily smooth sexless body that has modified sections of skin that act as erogenous zones that directly stimulate the brain when touched. The body has some masculine traits, which is intentional.

Ons/Offs: Anything not actively listed in my Offs (see my O/O thread in my sig) is fine. One exception--I would allow Iovita to occupy a female body and be a victim in the Killing Fields, but only consensually and pre-arranged.

<private>
Iovita always has modified nervous system and skin cells in their hands. Their hands are always an erogenous zone for them.

The only thing I want to clarify is that not every death interaction requires Muse approval.  However, there are definitely Muses who will want assistance for large-scale events.

Blythe, how do you feel about the concept of "alien invasion" setups that were designed by Melissa, either for solo or group work?  True aliens haven't been discovered, but Iovita's body could pass for one as a role-playing experience.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Blythe

Quote from: AndyZ on March 10, 2018, 01:07:44 AM
The only thing I want to clarify is that not every death interaction requires Muse approval.  However, there are definitely Muses who will want assistance for large-scale events.

Blythe, how do you feel about the concept of "alien invasion" setups that were designed by Melissa, either for solo or group work?  True aliens haven't been discovered, but Iovita's body could pass for one as a role-playing experience.

I might make an edit to my sheet then to change how Iovita is contracted then. : )
Edit: Edited!

I'm down with that idea--Iovita would consider it a challenge to get into a non-human mindset. ^^

Amarlo

This very much reminds me of Eve Online - if not vaguely. x3 Which brings back both good and bad memories, haha! I am definitely interested.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

Quote from: Amarlo on March 10, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
This very much reminds me of Eve Online - if not vaguely. x3 Which brings back both good and bad memories, haha! I am definitely interested.

Welcome to the party ^_^ I've never played Eve Online, so I can't judge on how close that is.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Amarlo

Quote from: AndyZ on March 10, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
Welcome to the party ^_^ I've never played Eve Online, so I can't judge on how close that is.

Well, what makes them both so similar is the part involving technology in the brain and death not being permanent. The only difference there is that Eve Online works in Clones and your world works in Augmented Realities. x3

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AndyZ

Yukina

AndyZ

I'll leave this unlocked, but it doesn't really seem like there's enough interest for a game.

Thank you everyone who posted and/or made a character ^_^