Brumak's One on One Solo Requests

Started by Brumak, July 09, 2010, 07:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brumak

Here are a few Idea's that I have rolling around in my head. If your interested give me a pm. I'll be updating this periodically.  All the following are M/F pairings for right now.

Plots-
The Scar- A tale of a warrior king who gets captured by a queen who's kingdom he is trying to invade. She does not know but she takes the king to her own personal servant after killing a general in the kings army thinking he was the king. 

The Rose- A tale of a husband who turns vampire slayer after his wife was killed by a vampire. He goes home on there anniversary after 5 years and finds out that his wife is turned into the one thing he learned to hate.

The Family Business- A  young man finds out after the tragic death of his parents that they are slavers. And is hit with the fact that he has to take a slave so he can fully inherit the family fortune.   -Taken

One Last Kiss- Jake Williams is a Professional Fire fighter with a wife and daughter. After a rare fight one night with his wife he left angry. That night Jake made the ultimate sacrifice that a fire fighter could do, His life for a strangers. His wife falls into a deep depression after Jake's death but does not understand why her daughter is so calm about it.

Where there is Smoke There's Fire.- After responding to a wreck Jake learns that his wife was killed. Months after he is slowly rebuilding pieces of his life. Devoting all his time to the Fire Dept working to dull the pain of losing his wife. One day he notices smoke bellowing from the neighbors house next door. Rushing over Jake comes face to face to a woman he did not even know lived there. As the smoke cleared sparks began to fly between the two. -Taken

Is that My Brother- One Saturday night Marcus's sister and her friends decided  to check out the Male strip club that has been in town for a while. The group of girls cut loose having a great time drinking and watching the guys. Marcus's sister soon recognizes one of the strippers tattoos she had seen it before many times. The Celtic cross on the strippers arm drew more attention than it should have from her until she realized that the man behind the mask was none other than her  18 year old brother.

Saving Her- Aj always went to the same strip club every Friday night after he got off shift from the fire station. He always went to see the same girl. She knew him by name and they had spoken to great lengths about everything from life to politics. She was perfect but the big the only issue was she had a boy friend. Aj was running first due engine when an ambulance asst call came over the radio. Once there he soon realized that it was the stripper that he frequented every Friday night she had been beaten up by her boyfriend in a drunken rage. Later the next morning Aj and few of his buddies from the station run across the boyfriend at one of the bars they frequent with another woman. Aj and his friends drag the man out into the street behind the bar and proceed to give him some payback.

Brumak

You Never Forget Your First Burn-   Jake Williams a rookie firefighter just out of the academy gets his cherry taken buy old man fire. In the blaze  he saves a young woman who he finds out she is in a coma. Jake going to the hospital in his free time sitting with the woman who has no family talking to her trying to pull her out of the coma. After a few days she makes a remarkable recovery. But soon finds out she has no place to go. Jake takes her in to his home and soon a fire kindles between the two.

Brumak

A few more Plots.....

Blackmailed by a child ( Incest)- A father is caught red handed fucking his mistress by his 18 year old daughter. She came home early from college to hear moans and screams from her parents bedroom. Sneaking up the stairs she peeked around the corner and caught a glimpse of her father and his young mistress who was old enough to be his daughter. She snapped a few shots with her phone and went out of the house. Returning a few hours later confronting her dad if he did not meet her demands she would go to her mother.- Would also consider switching roles for this one Mother/Son.

A trap-
A new slave owner waits for the delivery of his new slave. She appears to be a healthy young 18 year old woman. Until he strips her down realizing the slave traders sold him a woman packing a little more than she should.

Brumak

Brumak

Going to the club. 

After a crappy week at work Dave decided to take some of his friends advice and head to a local bar that was well known for having alot of cougar patrons. Dave always had a thing for older women anyway so he figured he had nothing to lose. Still living at home just his mom and him Dave sent her a text saying he was going out for the night and he would be late getting home. It was around 11pm when he got there. The place was crowded like his buddies told him it would be. He soon finds his mom there partying down with her friends looking for younger guys. 

Brumak

Over the Internet...
James had been single again for about 3 years before deciding to give up on the dating scene. Turning his attentions to his hobbies one of which is writing on a adult role-play forum he meets someone. After a a few months they decide to meet.  ( this rp can go many different ways so if your interested in it and have an idea for it. Send me a message and we can talk about specifics. )

Brumak

Been away a while but back now and all of my thread ideas and those marked taken are open. 

Brumak

My old childhood friend.

The Idea behind this rp is two childhood friends find each other through a mutual friend. They decide to catch up on old times over coffee. But when they meet for coffee the one is shocked when his old childhood friend is now a transsexual woman. I know this is just a rough idea but there are so many way this could go.