(Interest Check) Monster Girl Encyclopedia - Monster Girls Vs Heroes (need a GM)

Started by Top Cat, November 06, 2023, 09:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

The land of Ysgarde was overrun with monsters. Humanity - in its many forms - was on the brink of extinction, with much of the land overrun with monsters. Lethal, hungry monsters that enjoyed eating human flesh, following the desires of the Mamono Lords of the past.

And then, something happened. A succubus named Lilith, with the love of humanity, the world, and her Hero husband, ascended to the role of Mamono Lord, toppling the previous Mamono Lord. Using the power gained from achieving such a lofty position, she rewrote the rules of existence, and her love for humanity washed over monsterkind. She created a new age of monsters - that of monster girls. In an effort to end the eons-long conflict between humans and monsters, she infused monsters with a portion of succubi genes, transforming them from brutal, violent beasts to attractive, lusty monster girls.

But that did not solve the problems. Humanity was already at the tipping point of extinction, and with a combination of physical weakness and general infertility, it required more. There were still monster-girls who could wipe entire towns off the map with their lust, and most monster girls still preyed on humans - just not lethally. Lilith had a dream of merging all races into one, where all males were incubi, and all females were monster girls.

That has not happened yet. The world is still in a dire state, and it needs male Heroes to go out and save the world. With sex. Lots and lots of sex.

What's that? Are there female Heroes and male Monster Boys? Yes there are. And one of the dangers of being a Hero is being corrupted - female Heroes can become Monster Girls, and male Heroes can become Monster Boys, if they're infused with too much monster mana.

This is an incredibly shortened (and, in a few ways, a little inaccurate) description of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia world. It's one where Heroes seek to protect and save the human race, and where Monster Girls seek to claim the strongest humans to be their mates. By force, if necessary.

What I want is a GM who can wrangle together some sort of framework - either an open-ended game with players dropping in and out as they see fit, or a structured game with a plot and progression - and a choice of a game system for the players to work with.

After that, we'll also need some players - some Heroes, some Monsters, and some ideas!
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Kissa

Intriguing idea. If these ever gets a GM and becomes a game, I would be interested in joining as a player : )

Lord Moldoma

I'm knowledgeable to some extent in MGE. I've read most of the articles and I have a pretty good idea of what the setting is like(I have an approximate knowledge of many things.) Is this interpretation of the setting going to be LGBTQ welcoming? 
Punch the keys for God's sake!

Top Cat

Quote from: Lord Moldoma on November 22, 2023, 12:22:09 AMI'm knowledgeable to some extent in MGE. I've read most of the articles and I have a pretty good idea of what the setting is like(I have an approximate knowledge of many things.) Is this interpretation of the setting going to be LGBTQ welcoming?
I don't see why not. If we're already modifying the source material to allow for female Heroes (whether they're going to become monster girls themselves or not) and male monsters, I don't see why we can't allow for fxf and mxm scenes.

Did you have an idea on a game system for this?
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Lord Moldoma

Oh, whenever you said system I must've misunderstood. I didn't think you actually wanted a pre-existing rules-heavy RPG style RP. I assumed it was more of a build-your-own sort of thing.

There aren't many RPG systems that make for good options when it comes to something so deeply enshrined in sexual activity.

I can GM freeform just fine, but if you're looking for a rules heavy system you might wanna seek someone else.
Punch the keys for God's sake!