Master/slave idea (M/m or possibly F/f)

Started by Mimiko, November 11, 2015, 08:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimiko

Hello!

This is kind of a self-indulgent plot that I've been wanting to play, so I hope it finds someone who might be interested! It's more of a character developing excuse for me, so the setting doesn't really matter too much, though I would like it as a fantasy world!

I would love to play with Narri, an (effectively blinded) oc of mine. Narri is a half Gorgon/human hybrid, raised as a slave, and kept blindfolded to protect others from his eyes. He is typically quiet and obedient, but can be played coming to a point where he's starting to have rebellious thoughts and feelings, and despite his training, wants to escape. Another angle I love to see is pushing him past his limits of propriety, seeing how the feral Gorgon instincts he has just under the surface of his training can emerge.
Alternatively, he could have already escaped being a slave, and is trying to make a life for himself, and we can have our characters go from there. In that second case, he would be more defensive, wary of others and suspicious, but the core of his personality will still be fairly friendly and submissive.

I'm fine with playing Narri against male or female characters (same sex preferred in either case) in any amount of plot/smut ratio you might like, though I'm looking for maybe a little more plot this time around. Narri is absolutely a people pleaser, as he's been trained his whole life to serve and anticipate his owners' whims, despite his more monstrous nature. Even if it's a scenario where he's at first unwilling, it will almost certainly evolve into a very willing and enthusiastic encounter as he leans heavily into his instincts.  I'm interested in fleshing out his character a bit and playing him against lots of different characters and situations. Drop me a pm if this sounds interesting!

~~~

Somewhere different, sometime not now, a creative entrepreneur traveling overseas heard tales of a fearsome race of feral creatures - half snake, half human, naga-like, and able to turn whoever they looked in the eyes to stone - Gorgons. The man was in the weapon trading business, and he became intrigued by the idea of using such a creature as a weapon of war - but of course something like that would have to be domesticated and easily controlled, especially if he were to be able to sell it.

He eventually was able to capture a specimen alive, and as the result of several (perhaps unsavory) breeding experiments, the captured gorgon gave birth to a crossbreed, a mix of human and gorgon. It had two legs like a human, but the eyes and powers of a gorgon, along with several other reptilian features. The child, Narri, was raised with strict slave training, and kept magically blindfolded at all times except when training dictated otherwise. When the creature's training was deemed completed he was put up for sale as a living weapon, sold to the highest bidder.

But as a result of the violent lifestyle most of his owners led, it wouldn't usually take long before he was sold again, passed down as an inheritance, or even outright stolen...

And that's where you come in! ^_^

He's been passed along to different owners in his life, so there is a lot of flexibility in how your character could come to meet him - They might have just purchased him, inherited him, or even have stolen him from a previous owner. Mostly I'm just interested in putting him in different situations to build up and explore his character. I'd be interested in lots of plot for this, but I definitely won't say no to a healthy dose of smut too, but we can discuss as needed. I'm most comfortable playing over Discord, but I would give another form of play a try here also. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kink cravings: Not all are required, but these are my favorites!

• Male/male characters - One of my favorites, but I'm willing to play this game against female characters too, if Narri is played or changed/transformed to a female as well. One of my offs is Pregnancy, so I'd like to avoid that possibility completely. Same sex is the preferred gender combination here.
  • Bondage - any kind is lovely, but bonus points for gags, chains, ballgags, maybe tentacles
  • Master/Slave - Usually I'd play either side of this, but for this game just the slave side
  • Fantasy settings - flexible, just as long as it's not totally normal everyday life

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm also welcome to anything on my On's list, so if you see anything interesting that you might want to try, ask me! Thank you for looking!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always looking for a tentacle to play with~
Now playing on Discord - PM me for info!

Ons/Offs & Ideas

Mimiko

I have a lovely game going on this one but I'll still do more since no two are the same! Discord or Forum is lovely❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ons/Offs & Ideas

Mimiko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ons/Offs & Ideas

Mimiko

After a rough few months in rl, I think I'm ready to bump this one again ❤️

Always looking for new games with Narri, either Discord or Forum!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ons/Offs & Ideas