News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

My dear Mordred, the sexiest dead guy I know, I"ll see your ocean and raise you All of my Love! :)

All My Love - Led Zeppelin Lyrics

Mordred

Ahhh.. trying to make a dead guy blush, eh? Ok, I am now a tad more blue for my chemistry follows a different path than even my fangy kind. But.. apart from that.. speaking of rain and oceans.. it finally stopped raining here! I'm not complaining, though.. for I know it's hot, hot, hot lots of other places. But still.. just in case.. I can always conjure a little bit of rain here also, adorable-rain-kisser. :)

Led Zeppelin - Fool in the Rain
*See Pillory*

Skadii

My darling Mordred, the way you speak of rain and oceans and blushing makes me imagine a land where we could romp and play all day and night and never tire or get bored! Oh, how marvelous that would be! Where, you may ask, is this imaginary world of mine? Well, my dear, it is Over the Hills and Far Away....

Led Zeppelin Over The Hills And Far Away

Mordred

Ahhhh, one of my personal favorites amongst an endless stash of treasure in these sounds. I have dreamed more than I can think.. of those Far Away lands. *closes eyes to listen as those drops relentlessly continue upon her lovely mind.. to find a doorway to which he can dive.. to play and romp.. suddenly seeing a narrow space that is filled with an endless view of.. Tangerines?*.. *he doesn't question but does dive in.. even if a wee bit confused* :)

Led Zeppelin - Tangerine

*See Pillory*

Skadii

...and as we play and romp in our own little world, we fail to realize that time is passing much faster then it is for us...much faster. To us, it feels like mere hours that we have been away, but in reality, there is Ten Years Gone....

Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone

Mordred

And to this caressing blast of knowledge.. that this lovely land warps time and space in such mavelous ways, these blue-stained hands take those of the adorable girl who kisses in the rain.. as the hours that are days on the outside continue past.. and we romp (another word I dooooo so adore) and play (notta bad one either, heh).. and dance (ok, not so fond.. but dooooo love this song)..

Led Zeppelin - Dancing Days
*See Pillory*

Skadii

...and as we dance, the world around us begins to grow and evolve into the stuff of dreams, as your blue hands roam over my rain-kissed skin, houses begin to appear around and we have an audience cheering us on. We look at each other in surprise, but both laugh as we gaze upon the Houses of the Holy...

Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy

Mordred

At first, seeing such Houses strike me with fear.. but then I realize in this land of altering physics and bending rules, I shall be safe.. Ahhh, but what is that, my hand that slides free of your lovely wet skin reaches up to point, at a wild bundle of lit stairs that rise from one giant House up towards the Pink Clouds.. A Stairway.. but to where?

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven
*See Pillory*

Skadii

...looking up at the stairs, I look at you in a questioning manner, but then shrug them off and grin, considering that I have no desire to leave you or our little world yet. The way the light shines upon your body makes me all warm and tingly inside, so I push you down into the soft grass, and while our audience begins to cheer and applaud, I give you a Whole Lotta Love!

Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

Mordred

Yeahhh.. can't deny that this creature is relieved and quite happy at the push onto the grass.. where the scrumptious girl with the lovely wet skin is equally pounced in return, along with nibbling bites and more slatherings of blue.. causing the senses to buzz and crackle within this realm of romp and play.. in a wildly Dazed and Confused way..

Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Rel Mayer

RadiantMind

Sheol

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454