Medusa's Lair (F/F, Exotic)

Started by Dhi, October 04, 2011, 12:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

Taken!
Working title: You're Making Me Hard

I want to play a medusa! A lonesome medusa who just happens to be a frisky lesbian domme. Also, cute.

What would you play? While the story would be a fine fit for Greek antiquity with a Perseus-style heroine, I am also a lifelong D&D player and wouldn't mind getting creative with the setting. Is your character an adventuring cleric separated from her companions? Maybe a drow scout? Or maybe a monster herself, I love monsters.

The story takes place in the medusa's lair, a cozy little subterranean nook strewn with colorful veils, satin pillows, and strangely lifelike statuary. If you're in the mood to write action, there could be a struggle, but I should stress that I can't write rape scenes. I think the story is destined to be a short romp, that's usually how monster stories play out.

What I'm expecting:
Light or Bondage Exotic. Some biting and light pain, bondage and loss of control, partial/temporary petrification (not snuff), creative use of snakes. Take a look at my O&Os for what makes me tick.

Transgirlenstein

Count me interested!  I love snakes, medusa and Greek mythology!  Would love to talk it over with you!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Decrepitdan

Count me as interested as well. That is, if you don't mind a male playing a female role. *grins*

Barrodin

Sounds like a fun idea. I might be interested (assuming you haven't already found a partner).

Machete

I might be a tad late, but I'm very interested.

DKDBSD

This does sound like fun what do you say to gender swap for this?

Dhi

Looks like I've got a writing partner for this one. Thank you to everybody who responded, and I hope we can do something in the future.

Decrepitdan, I have no problem with guys writing gal characters. In fact, everyone should write female characters! E could only benefit from more F/F stories, in my biased opinion.  ;)

Decrepitdan

Well, please feel free to contact me at a later date, if you have something in mind you think we'd mesh well over. *chuckles* I heartily agree.