The Summoning (F switch looking for M dom)

Started by elfguy, October 28, 2011, 09:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Aesha is the shaman of the Laketara tribe, a powerful warring tribe on a remote world. They reign over a large area of the forested continent, because of their strong warriors, but also because of Aesha and her skills. While young, she still has all the skills needed to summon demons from the underworld. These demons are bound to her will, and do everything she asks of them. So far, she's used her powers in battle, to defeat her tribe's enemies.

One day however, as she stood on the front line admiring her demon's work slaughtering the opponents, wearing her usual clothes which consist of just a loin cloth, sandals, necklaces and wristbands, one of her soldiers made a comment while admiring her well rounded exposed breasts. "You know, I bet if you didn't control those demons of yours, the first thing they'd do is rape you senseless!" She frowned at him, which made him look away in respect, but the thought remained. She was experienced with controlling demons, but not with things as simple as sex.

While her demons will always obey her, she started wondering how it would feel like to be abused senseless. When back home, the thought kept coming back, and she decided to find out. She summoned another demon, and decided to order him to do just that, and see how it would feel.

For this RP I will play Aesha, the young shaman girl, and I need someone to play a male demon. While you will be in her control, and have to obey her command, she will give you the authorization to fuck her roughly and abuse her body. Also, you may use her submissive inner self to convince her to allow you to do more on her, like tie her up, milk her or do various body modifications. My only offs would be death or losing complete control over the demon.

----

elfguy

My last partner for this RP fell through and I'm looking for someone to restart this with right now. Post or PM me if you're interested.
----

Norwegian One

This sounds very interesting :) I'd be very willing to play this out with you :)
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.