New M seeks female (only one role play at a time)

Started by Figgy, August 30, 2010, 06:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figgy

Hi there
I am very new to roleplay, looking for a one on one roleplay.
I will not post every day but may do so.

Please message me if you would care to take part.

Ideas
Roman prince

Marcus is a strong resilient soldier returned from the front where he has commanded his legion with pride and success. He has been used to commanding men and will not understand when his demands are not met with instantly without question, he has commanded men to die and they have not questioned him.
He has been granted a new villa and a number of servants. he has money power and now wants to find a mate that can assist him in working his political ambitions.
He demands a woman who will have a powerful family who may have fallen on hard times and require his patronage. You may be the beautiful daughter of a rich family now fallen on hard times and your father requires you to do anything to save your family. You may want to you may not - that doesn't matter.

Saxon warrior

Samm is a Saxon warrior who forms part of the war band that has just captured the small village of Earrling while searching the houses and villages he comes across a young britton woman cowering in the corner. Oh yes he thinks very nice.....

Office time

Frank has joined the company as cover for the managing director who is out for a few months following a heart attack - he is talented smart and very good looking - but he is married - dose that matter - lets see.

Figgy

I have another Rp in mind if anyone is interested.

Murder in Mind

While wandering in the woods alone she comes across a remote bunker / cottage. She enters and looks around. There is a bed and then somebody at the door behind her preventing her leaving. He is there at the door. What are his intentions what is he going to do to her?

frozenintime

I would be interested in the roman prince possible the daughter of a well to do family that needs to be brought back to prior glory and my father would beg borrow and steal to get that glory back even trade off his only daughter. I have a great character in mind let me know. I will put my character up if you are interested.
if you are curious  trouble you will find you.