Sword Art Online: Yuri Edition -Seeking Additional/Replacement Player

Started by Daril, July 04, 2015, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

I'm looking for a player to take on a specific role in a reboot of my yuri (f/f) themed Sword Art Online RPG.  The role in question is that of a Japanese university student who invited my character (a foreign student studying at a Japanese university) to play SAO with her when it launched.  I was thinking that both of them would be attracted to each other, but that neither is quite sure how the other girl feels (or perhaps they're just friends to begin with -there are various things that could work).

Here is the profile template for the RPG if you want to take a shot at the role.  BTW, I would be happy to suggest some possible character images -I have a tendency to find more good character images that I can actually use.

[b]"Real" Name:[/b]
[b]Screen Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Preferred equipment type:[/b]
[b]Play style:[/b]

I've also included my own character's profile since I figure it might be useful (and because I'm hoping that she will help attract some interest).

Profile for Sara McMillan/"Artemis"
"Real" Name: Sara McMillan
Screen Name: Artemis
Biography: Sara is a student from Canada studying at a Japanese university.  While not a major otaku, her interest in Japan is partly due to watching anime while growing up.  She has several friends at the university she attends, one of whom is responsible for introducing her to Sword Art Online.
Personality: While not a top tier student, Sara is reasonably intelligent.  She likes to enjoy herself, but also has a practical side.  While she is generally considered rather assertive by Japanese standards, she's still too modest to be comfortable with certain aspects of Japanese culture such as group bathing.
Appearance: Sara is about six feet tall with a statuesque build, long blonde hair and blue eyes (in other words, she gets a lot of attention in Japan).  She is proud of her impressive bust, but also annoyed by it.  She favors a white and blue color scheme.

Naked Sara/Artemis (NSFW)

Preferred equipment type: Polearms
Play style: Sara was drawn to SAO because of its highly immersive environment, and does not have much experience with MMORPGs.  She favors polearms in combat and likes to use their long reach to keep the enemy at a distance.  She tends to be a bit on the cautious side.

Daril

Bump for September.  I did check with my remaining players a couple weeks ago to confirm that they're still interested.