What would Danny think? (IceFire and AAA111)

Started by IceFire, July 11, 2011, 05:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceFire

It was a hot sunny day in July and my best mate, Danny, had invited me over to his. He had a huge house with an equally massive back garden; ideal for playing football. His mum would even make us a selection of food and keep us topped up with ice cold drinks.

When I arrived at his house, I approached the door and rang the bell, waiting patiently for an answer.
Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

AAA111

It was such a hot day in July so McKenzie was really glad that she going to be working in an air-conditioned building. She wasn't expecting anyone since Mom and Dad were working and Danny didn't say anything about anyone coming over. He went over for an errand.

So when the doorbell rang she was surprised. She opened the door in her uniform, a pair of black pants and a white t-shirt. She noticed it was her brother's best friend. She had a crush on him. "Hey."

IceFire

Danny's little sister opened the door. I'd never paid much attention her before because she was my best mate's sister and that was just out of bounds but today I couldn't help but notice that she looked pretty fine in what I guessed was her uniform.

"Oh... Hi McKenzie... Is Danny about?"
Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

AAA111

She looked at smiling. "God he is so fucking hot" She thought to herself as she looked at him. She hadn't seen him in awhile so she definitely knew he looked good.

"Hey. No he actually went out for an errand. He should be back soon. You can come in if you want. I'm just getting ready for work. " She said smiling as she moved aside letting him in.

(what is his name?)

IceFire

(Michael)

"That's typical of Danny; invites me round and then isn't home when I get here." I said with a chuckle as I walked in the door that she held open for me. "Thanks." I said once in, standing there awkwardly, not knowing whether to stay there or go into another room or what.

AAA111

"Yeah that's good 'ol Danny boy. I'm sorry he's not here. He didn't say anything about you coming over either. I love my brother but he can be a real jerk." She walks into the kitchen. "You can sit wherever you want".

IceFire

I followed her into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar, thinking it would be polite to have a conversation with her. "Oh well, I'll get him for it later." I chuckled, "What are you up to today then?"

AAA111

She laughed and smiled at him as she got some milk and poured herself a drink. "Can I get you anything. We have like everything here." She looked over at him and shut the door waiting for his response. "Just working the 4-12 shift. Kind of sucks but gotta make money right. What are you and Danny gonna do?"

IceFire

"Orange juice please." I said, smiling at her. "Sucks that you have to work but yeah at least you do get money. And me and Danny are just gonna play football as we usually do."

AAA111

She goes back into the refrigerator and grabs the orange juice and pours him a glass. She passes the glass to him. "Here ya go" She says smiling wide at him. "So how are you and Stephanie doing?" It is/was his girlfriend (you decide). She is trying to casually make conversation.

IceFire

Stephanie was my ex girlfriend; we'd spilt up recently after a pretty rocky relationship. I tried to think of a way to answer politely yet spin off this topic quickly, "Er... We split... It's cool though. How's your love life?"

AAA111

She looked at kind of smiling to herself but of course not letting it show at all. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that but to be completely honest I never liked her. She seemed like a bitch. You deserve better." She smiles as she laughs. "My love life..haha. When's that supposed to happen? Between working a 40 hour work and going to school the rest of the time. I had a guy I liked but he ended up having a girlfriend..right now it is non-existent." She shrugs.

IceFire

"You're right, she was." I agreed before moving onto her love life. "You'll work it all out between school and work. Call me cheesy but there's always time for love. Besides, a girl like you... well, you've got loads going for you, I'm surprised you haven't got guys crowded round you. Honestly, if you weren't my best mate's little sister then I'd go for you." I hoped she wouldn't let that slip to Danny, he'd kill me if he heard everything I'd just said.

AAA111

As he told her all of those sweet things to her she couldn't help but smile at him. She thought to herself "God he is so damn sweet and cute. How can't he have a girlfriend"  She looks up at him smiling. "Well I've got the school and work thing pretty much evenly matched and worked out but its the guy thing that is hard. I guess the guy needs to be important enough and I have to like him enough to be able to even begin to try it make it work." she looks down embarrassed as she whispers. "Um someone like you" She blushes as she looks down at the floor.

IceFire

I smiled back at her as she talked; quite interested in the conversation rather than just being polite. She really was pretty and just a normal genuine girl; her life was filled with school and work and she did her best in both. She was down to earth, funny, easy to talk to. She was, in actual fact, the kind of girl I liked and the kind of girl I needed. As I thought this I heard her whisper and could just about make out what she said. I was shocked and stuttered before saying, "You're lovely... really lovely... but Danny..."

AAA111

She thinks about the fact that he is her brother's best friend. They do everything together and she doesn't wanna break up that friendship but she has liked him for the past few years. She turns around looking out the kitchen window towards the backyard. Now facing away from him. She sighs as she begins to talk. "I know I know you and Danny are like super close." She looks down as she whispers. "I can't help it that your the cutest and sexiest guy I know. I hate that we can't do anything about it though" She shrugs.

IceFire

I hated to see her upset and not know what to do about it. Truthfully, I'd always had a bit of a crush on her but tried not to let it escalate into anything more due to her being completely out of bounds. I walked over behind her and turned her around, giving her a massive hug. "I'll see what I can do." I assured before grinning, "Do you really think I'm sexy?"

AAA111

She put her arms around him and gave him a huge hug. Her life was so crazy lately that it felt so good for someone to give her this hug. She was very closed and she didn't talk to anyone about it. He was the first person to let her do this. "What do you mean you'll see what you can do" She blushes as she hides her face into his shirt then she pulls away getting embarassed. "Yeah real sexy" She says.

IceFire

I found that I loved holding her this way. I was still feeling a little awkward because she was Danny's sister but at this moment all I wanted to do was just hug her.

I grinned as she called me sexy again, "Pretty sexy yourself." I said before answering her question, "I mean, I'll work my way around what Danny would do."

AAA111

She looked deep into his eyes and smiled. "Well I'm not going to be the one that ruins my brother's friendship with his best friend. With the person he has been friends with for over what 14 years now? Your the guy he goes to for everything. " She smiles at him. "To be honest I'm kind of surprised that you don't have some girl hanging onto your every word. I mean you are like the perfect guy. "

IceFire

"You're a nice girl; I'd like to get to know you more as a person rather than Danny's little sister." I said, I wasn't sure of my feelings just yet but I certainly had a liking for her. Like she said, me and Danny had been friends for a very long time and I would never want to ruin that; he was practically a brother to me. "Yeah, 14 or 15 years, thought we would have got rid of eachother by now." I joked.

I realised we were still embracing but I didn't want to change that just yet. I smiled at her compliment. "Girls don't really go for me that much actually. I'm far from perfect though babe."

AAA111

She looks at him and laughs. "Well to me you are the perfect guy. I have seen how you've treated your ex-girlfriends and you are a really sweet, caring, sexy, amazing guy. Any girl would be extremely lucky to call you their boyfriend." She smiles as she hugs his back. He makes her feel so good about herself.

Just then her brother comes in and she seems him come in and she turns away looking out the window. Not sure how Danny feels about it all. "Uh hi" I say shyly and quietly.

IceFire

I was just about to reply when she pulled away from me. I wondered why; whether I had done or said something wrong that she had only just reacted to. It was then that she spoke and I knew it wasn't to me, I turned around to see Danny standing there. I was unsure how much he had seen or heard so I stood there awkwardly.

"Hi..." He said to McKenzie before speaking to me, "Oh sorry Michael... Forgot you were coming round." His tone seemed hinted that he was a little confused about me and his sister. "It's okay mate, haven't been waiting long." I replied, grinning at him, trying to act as normal as possible.

AAA111

I don't know what to do or say. I'm so nervous because I don't wanna hurt my big brother because he has always been there for me and he has been my rock. We are really close and I don't want to upset him but at the same time I really like Michael so I'm extremely conflicted. I get all annoyed and confused that I just run out of the room without saying a word at all.

I run up to my room and I tell myself. "Why does the one guy that I really really like is actually completely out of reach" I groan as I lay back down on my bed.

IceFire

Danny watched her run off and looked completely confused. I stood there wishing I could comfort her. "What's up with her?" Danny asked with a hint of concern. For a moment I wasn't sure what to say, "Think she's stressed... Work and school and all that." Danny shrugged, drank some juice out of the carton from the fridge and went upstairs to his room. I followed him and sat on the beanbag as he turned the xbox on, chucking me a controller.