Freeform Sci-Fi/Fantasy Mashup Brothel - GLBTQA Friendly

Started by AndyZ, August 04, 2014, 08:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Long ago, the Psi Phi Galaxy and the Mystical Plane of Phanta C were at war.  No one really knows how it started, but each side is all too ready to blame the other.  The only thing which stopped the horrors of war was the Barrier, a wall of force which blocked off access between the dimensions.

Five years ago, the Barrier fell.  Squads on both sides went through as a preventative measure to show their power, and the war broke out again in earnest.  Battles rage on to this day.

About a year ago, a technowitch founded a place of neutral ground, a brothel where any physical damage had to be paid for.  Electrochantments maintained this rule, making it a favored place for negotiation since sneak attacks upon rivals could require entire kingdoms or planets in payment for the assault.  Pirates and slavers sold their wares to the brothel as well, creating a thriving business.

The first floor holds a vast array of entertainment options, as well as the employees with the autonomy to choose their own clients, who have rooms on the second floor.  On the third floor wait the slaves who aren't allowed to leave their rooms but still offer their wares to the patrons even without their own consent.  Rumors persist of a basement where the employees wait for those patrons whose administrations don't allow the poor victims to survive.

This is currently just an interest check.  Characters can either be from Psi Phi or Fanta C, and either patrons or employees.  I intend for the first and second floor to be Bondage Exotic, with the third floor NC Exotic.  If anyone wants a character who won't survive the arrival of a patron, a Basement thread would be in Extreme.

Psi Phi are meant to be large enough that players can design an entire planet or kingdom for their own characters if so desired.

All of my games are GLBTQA friendly, but I specifically put it for this one because the nature of the game means I don't have to worry as much about providing a host of NPCs (as I might in less sandbox-y games).

The Offs of third floor employees will be respected via a listing on the individual doors where those employees are kept.  For example, a lesbian might have "Females Only" listed on her door by the management for whatever reason.  Management will similarly handle issues to allow players of employees some degree of say even when the characters would not.

The Psi Phi unit of currency is the credit, while the Phanta C unit of currency is the gold coin.  Interestingly, the exchange rates are more or less equal.

If there are any other questions or ideas, feel free to ask.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Dirigible

This sounds nifty! I'd be interested in playing a client or perhaps a professional dom for submissive female clients.

Question... what're the rules on the interaction of technology and magic? Do they interfere? From the sounds of 'electrochantments' and such, I'd guess not.

BTW, here's one of my favourite tech vs. magic pictures. Possible illustration of the war?

AndyZ

They don't interfere, but each side doesn't really understand the other.  I put together the concept for the owner as someone who can do both as an extremely rare phenomenon because otherwise the place would be pretty vulnerable to one side or the other, as well as avoiding any sort of prejudice, but I wouldn't allow a player character to have both.

I have no issue with that picture being canon for a particular attack ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Zeth

So what is the plot? Or is it just a bunch of aliens and mages having freaky sex?

AndyZ

No real plot, honestly.  The idea has been done a lot in mainstream stories, but it seemed like an interesting one as a mashup.  People can be working on a truce, or enjoy the spoils of war, or whatever they feel would fit their character in the setting, though.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Zeth

Right, I'll sign up as the obligatory tentacle monster. Bitches love tentacle monsters. ::)

Biles

Quote from: Zeth on August 07, 2014, 12:19:00 AM
Right, I'll sign up as the obligatory tentacle monster. Bitches love tentacle monsters. ::)
Ooh, if you're gonna play a tentacle monster, then I'll get aboard on this one. Though I wonder if you're into dickgirls.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Zeth

Quote from: Biles on August 07, 2014, 02:34:55 AM
Ooh, if you're gonna play a tentacle monster, then I'll get aboard on this one. Though I wonder if you're into dickgirls.

I adore dickgirls.

Biles

Quote from: Zeth on August 07, 2014, 11:36:53 PM
I adore dickgirls.
Oh goody, then I'll sign up as long as I call dibs on you being a tentacle monster. :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Chrystal

This does sound rather entertaining... An awful lot of green badges for a LGBTQA friendly thread, though.

I could certainly create a character that would fit - might even make one from each side if that were permitted...

OOH... Twins/parallels... I make two characters who are, basically equal and opposite. One is a cyborg, the other a witch... and they are effectively the same character.

Is that something you would permit, Andy?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

AndyZ

Quote from: Chrystal on August 08, 2014, 10:22:09 AM
This does sound rather entertaining... An awful lot of green badges for a LGBTQA friendly thread, though.

One thing I will note is that I'm not requiring people to play their own gender.  I know that makes you uncomfortable, and understand if that keeps you away.

Quote from: Chrystal on August 08, 2014, 10:22:09 AM
OOH... Twins/parallels... I make two characters who are, basically equal and opposite. One is a cyborg, the other a witch... and they are effectively the same character.

Is that something you would permit, Andy?

I could see that.  Out of the trillions of individuals on each side, rumors speculate that either genetic coding will eventually perfectly match, or that everyone has one double but your chances of finding your own are extraordinarily small.  Neither theory has been confirmed or disproven.

Logically, though, if you're looking for your double, your double is most likely looking for you as well.  Unfortunately, a lot of people are looking and darn few are actually finding.

Chrystal

Quote from: AndyZ on August 08, 2014, 11:23:11 AM
One thing I will note is that I'm not requiring people to play their own gender.  I know that makes you uncomfortable, and understand if that keeps you away.

It only makes me uncomfortable if my preferences are not respected. I have no problems with guys playing girls and girls playing guys. I am just very picky whom I play with. It won't keep me out of a game that is truly LGBT friendly, it does keep me out of games where the characters are all lesbian but all the players are male...

Oh and if a male player wants to play female sub to my dominatrix, the best way is to successfully play a straight female paired to a male character!

QuoteI could see that.  Out of the trillions of individuals on each side, rumors speculate that either genetic coding will eventually perfectly match, or that everyone has one double but your chances of finding your own are extraordinarily small.  Neither theory has been confirmed or disproven.

Logically, though, if you're looking for your double, your double is most likely looking for you as well.  Unfortunately, a lot of people are looking and darn few are actually finding.

My theory is that everything has to happen at least once, so there will be one occurrence of the doubles meeting up...

Of course my biggest problem here is going to be finding pictures of the characters... I think one of them would be an employee and the other a client... and this is where it gets interesting, because they simply wouldn't ever encounter each other...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!