The Sith Princess (action / romance story focused star wars RP)

Started by elfguy, July 27, 2010, 11:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

As I already said everyone is of a level between padawan and knight. As DM I won't allow anyone to fight in an overpower fashion. Now let's let it go and return to posting please.

The longer you take to get those ships moving the further away she's getting!
----

BlueEyedBard

So is it only the four of us going on this mission?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

elfguy

----

Chazy

my appologies....did not sound like I am trying to be a power gamer. I meant to say he is the strongest padawan they seen in centuries...he is green around the ears and can easily have his ass handed to him by a veteran....Again....my apologies...He is very strong but still has alot to learn....and I can't explain things very easily all of a sudden.....damn me...oh well...again my apologies for the third time. I guess I shuts my mouth before I end up swallowin foot.
Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

Primarch

Being the strongest padawan they've seen in centuries is basically the same thing, I mean when the padawans from his generation are all knights, it would make him the strongest Knight seen in centuries, and when all those Knights are masters, he's the strongest master seen in centuries.

It doesn't say anywhere in his bio he's the strongest seen in centuries, I don't think its been referenced IC, so you can easily just drop it out. There's nothing wrong with being top of the class in his batch of younglings, but most powerful padawan seen in centuries is just OTT.

Chazy

Got a point bro. Best I drop it...yeah...he is the top of his class though....what I wanted to go for...just got too carried away with the wording. Not the greatests of writers here so bare with me please. I was trying to give it a bit of flare...but alas...ya pointed out that it was a bit too much. Just do me one big favor......PLEASE DON'T STOP POINTING THAT OUT TO ME. It is good to have folk like you to make sure I don't get too carried away with myself.
Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

Primarch

The all caps really aren't necessary, I'm hardly going to keep saying it after you've dropped it. I might have a dislike for characters that look like they're imba or don't make sense, but I'm far from being a jerk.

Chazy

Sorry....but I was not saying be a jerk. I actually appreciate it when people remind me that I get too carried away, bro. That all.

Primarch

Actually I believe the apologies are coming from me this time, I mis-read your earlier post with the caps, I thought it said "Please stop pointing that out" as opposed to "Please don't stop," I hadn't hat my morning coffee and just glazed over it, mistook what you were saying. Which is why I said I'm not a jerk, I thought you were internet yelling something to the effect of "Yeah I get the point shut up now"

So my apologies. ^.^;

elfguy

Btw BlueEyed the intel said the Anchorhead cantina, not Mos Eisley, which I believe is a bit away? So you might wanna get a speeder or something to reach town.
----

Chazy

BlueEyedBard

Yeah I know, Mos Eisley is 50 KL north, the idea was that I would use connections with the Mos Eisley underground to get in with Sith in Anchorhead. That way it also didn't look like some strange person just landed in Anchorhead and began trying to see the people in charge at the same time as a bunch of jedi showed up on the scene.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

elfguy

----

Chazy

Ya know......I think it is just my rotten luck. Seems every game I join, it slows down to a snails pace or dies....is anyone still around? Or did I miss new threads???

elfguy

Well there's supposed to be 6 players but that dropped pretty fast. To be fair it does seem group games all end very fast these days, for whatever reason. Games that last through the first month are rare. If more people post I'll try to push the story along don't want to do it by myself.
----

Chazy

I hear ya. I am trying to help but I can only do so much as I need imput from the other players that is present as it seems everyone forgot that Talis actually arrived just in time....to get his ass kicked if he don't get help soon.

Shade

Well, I wasn't sure if elfguy wanted us to take control of our ambushing enemies and have us write that they got killed, or if elfguy wanted to do that himself, so... yeah

elfguy

Well it would probably be easier, and give you more freedom to post, if you did. This is just some side battle to introduce the girl I brought up earlier in the thread really. I can do it tho if you don't want to.
----

Primarch

So.....we can land our own hits in this fight because its a small one? But in later more important fights we'll call them and you decide?

elfguy

Yeah you can play both sides of the fight for this one, or wait for the others to post then I can counter everyone. But at this rate I'm not sure how many will still post.
----

Chazy

Well, I is a stubborn ass and won't quit. Maybe Talis will land a hit too. He is a Padawan waiting for the trials. So not like he is a first yr student.

Nero Czan

I was browsing through and stumbled upon this thread, and I'm a bit sad to see that such a fun-seeming story seemed to drop off. I'm always up for a nice plot-driven story every now and then, Especially one from Star Wars, so if you're looking for people to join in, I'd be happy to. ^^

~Nero

elfguy

Feel free to, maybe he was randomly on Tatooine and saw the fight, deciding to pitch in.
----

Nero Czan

Right on then. I'll read up and get a gist of what's going on. ^^ Any other ground rules I should be aware of?

elfguy

Well it's a story focused RP. Right now the group is tracking the princess on Tatooine.
----