The Friend (Captlazlo and Sherona)

Started by Sherona, May 16, 2008, 09:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherona

The cabin that Chris 'Gruver' had occupied so shortly before his accident was seemingly undisturbed, other then an unknown vehicle parked out front. It was an ATV, one that looked as if it was regularly used in mud and debris sticking within the threads of the tires. From inside the cabin a female, dressed in tan khaki shorts with matching button up blouse, steps outside. Her short red hair curls around her ears, as well as a pair of wire-frame glasses perch on her nose. It seems she is looking for something.

Bending she looks at a few tracks on the ground, humming under her breath before raising. Something had happened here, that included a wild-life encounter, which left someone in critical condition. Her job was to find out if it was a rogue animal, a rabid one, or if this Chris guy provoked it into an attack.

Captain M

I climb out of my truck, great this is all I need Fish and Game, these people are nothing but a pain in the ass. Can I help you with something?
No matter where you go - there you are

Ons and Offs

Sherona

(what does your character look like? What is he wearing? He is annoyed it appears but is he older? Younger?)

Sara Jergens turns at the sound of the approaching vehicle, her red hair being tucked behind her ear. Her brows knit together as a man steps from the vehicle, speaking as if he owned the place.

"Sara Jergens, from the WildLife Preservation. I am here investigating the incident involving the owner of the cabin." Her green eyes swept him from head to toe, with a cocked brow. "This is an investigation Misterrrrrr.." She pauses waiting for a name.

Captain M

Marc steps down from his beaten F250 his 6'4" 220 pound frame splashes into a pool left from the nights rain, damn it he mutters under his breath. It's days like this he feels his 49 years. Shaking the mud from his boots he walks over to the woman who now seems posed for confrontation.

Stevens, Marc stevens, this is my brothers cabin.

Ons and Offs

Sherona

(Hey hun, Qoutation marks around the parts that are spoke would be a great help :D Thanks for the character description, perhaps a bit about the character himself?)

Sara nods lightly before she turns her back towards the man to walk a few steps towards the house. Her steps are functional, every movement designed to accomplish some task, not a drop of energy wasted. That is how Sara lives her life, and figures that if more humans were as efficient then the world would be a much better place.

"I am sorry about your brother Mr. Stevens. However this is still under investigation and I can not have you tramping through the evidence." Her voice was formal and professional, and she straightens to her full hieght of five foot seven. "Was your brother in the habit of pestering the wildlife, or using unsafe practices such as leaving food open and laying around?"

Captain M

"My brother is lead guide for one of Alaska's premier back country expedition company's, in addition he has a masters in Earth Science. He is not in the habit of pestering wildlife Miss Jergens, now if you will excuse me."

Marc ignores this woman's posturing and moves past her towards the small cabin, years of commercial fishing has left him with a bad taste in his mouth for those who claim to be looking out for this earth, he was not about to sit here and listen to some woman acuse his brother of animal neglect.

Ons and Offs