Ideas, ideas, ideas! Seeking F and M [CLOSED]

Started by ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut, July 29, 2011, 01:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Soooo... I've had a couple of ideas, and I'm totally dying for more RPs at the moment, so please take a gander.

1. Harry Potter: After the Battle
Have you seen Neville Longbottom recently? He's deadly hot now, and his courage in the battle of Hogwarts have cemented him as a bit of a hot catch. Paired with an Original Character.

2. Fools Rush In
A young jester, knew to the castle, falls in love with a princess. A slow story of courtship and love. For the hopeless romantic. A fairy tale feel.

3. The Dark of the Ocean
Nerida is a young mermaid, born to a poor family. However, her beauty is recognised across the seven seas, making her a desirable mate for every hot blooded merman. But word of her charms has reached the darkest part of the Atlantic too, where a monster dwells alone who decides to make Nerida his companion, down in the depths of the ocean. Perhaps there is a place here for some tentacle action?

Other pairings and options:
Stargate Atlantis
DC Comics
Doctor Who
Most kinds of fantasy story with warriors and battles ^^
Fairy tales
Model/photographer
Muse/artist

Patient/doctor
Apocalypse/sci-fi/futuristic settings and situations
Impregnantion stories
Vampires - but not the cliche or twilight kind!

Requests by PM, please and thank you ^^ 

Some inspiration pics:

Watery pic

NSFW
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

I saw these gorgeous Luis Royo pictures and got incredibly inspired.

A sci-fi domme ^^ I like the idea of a bionic man and a human woman... After all, they could engineer a huge cock, right? :P

For this one, I was thinking of a witch queen, who seduces and turns a knight/prince in shining armour. She'd make him submit to her, and turn him evil like her ^^

NSFW

The whore of a demon/monster. By pleasuring him, she keeps her people safe... I LOVE this idea. Something about being at the mercy of a big monster... The feeling of rough skin against soft breasts... Not rape. Totally consensual. I want it!!! More than taken and under discussion with others.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

I don't have a story to go with it yet, but any suggestions...
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

I've had a recent hankering for a couple of new ideas...

1. Western/Adventure Story
I'm not sure of the exact plot I'd like to go for, but I'm really interested in doing a western themed RP. It would be open to a male or female partner. Maybe two girls on the run, dressing as men to evade detection. Or a young women who stands up for herself against a... Wild Bill kind of cowboy who's trying to rustle her cattle. :P I'm getting visions of a woman in old wet get up with a big rifle ^^

-M or F partner. Light or bondage story.

2. Muscially inclined
Eh, again, no exact plot. But I've been watching a lot of old musicals recently, and looking at old pin-ups. I'm thinking early 20th century era movies or musicals. Again M or F partner. Light or bondage story.
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

I love this picture. Hades and Persephone have always been one of my favourite myths, and I'd love to play it in RP. Light or Bondage. Nothing NC. I want romance from afar :P Fluffiness and loveliness.
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mac84

Quote from: ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut on August 12, 2011, 10:58:03 AM
I saw these gorgeous Luis Royo pictures and got incredibly inspired.

A sci-fi domme ^^ I like the idea of a bionic man and a human woman... After all, they could engineer a huge cock, right? :P

For this one, I was thinking of a witch queen, who seduces and turns a knight/prince in shining armour. She'd make him submit to her, and turn him evil like her ^^

NSFW

The whore of a demon/monster. By pleasuring him, she keeps her people safe... I LOVE this idea. Something about being at the mercy of a big monster... The feeling of rough skin against soft breasts... Not rape. Totally consensual. I want it!!! More than taken and under discussion with others.

I find your idea of the Evil Queen and the corrupted Knight very interesting.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

I AM NOT TAKING ANY NEW ROLEPLAYS OR REQUESTS. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT RPS OR REPLY TO THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As