News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braioch

Ladies may not be my thing, but I cannot deny that is a nice avi, 8/10
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Autumn52

10/10 and a bonus for being 2 guys. Yum
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

blue bunny sparkle

Anesa

adroitgrayman

10 for being so sensuous and erotic
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Nitro

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Jag

10/10...very different. I like it. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Anesa

10 (just for that look in her eyes)

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

Quote from: Endorphin on February 08, 2011, 03:15:49 PM
How could that not be a 10!

Kisses his cheek

10...because he's so sweet and sexy

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

LunaTalula

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

adroitgrayman

Anesa

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Anesa

10 (Wonder where she shops for avatars?)  :)

Kendra

Anesa

Nico