Requests

Started by warriorsarecats, August 09, 2014, 09:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warriorsarecats

If someone has already replied, don't be turned away; I'm more than willing to take on more than one roleplay at a time.

Be My Kitten (M/M)
I'm looking for a dominant male, preferably human, in his 20's or so. The plot consists of your character finding a cat in a gutter on the side of the road, hardly breathing and hurt pretty badly. He decides to take it back home and care for it. ( <-- this will be your first post...you will have to post first because the cat, aka my character, isn't going to have a part until he's at your character's house) He helps nurse the cat back to health. Then, after about a week, he comes home to find a neko in his house, the cat no where to be found. Whether he accepts that the cat is actually the neko or not is completely up to you. I want to keep most of my boy's background hush hush for now, but it will be revealed later.
My character looks about sixteen even though he's actually in his early twenties. He doesn't age like humans do; that'll be explained as well in the process of the plot. Your character can react however he wants to towards that matter. The more drama the better!
A warning as well; this neko was trained and sold as a sex pet, so you know what that means; this will definitely an adult roleplay.
I'm okay with pretty much anything. If you want a better idea of that, then check out my ons and offs; predictably, there are some things that I don't like.
--Kaylee =)