Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

Sai slips the Win into her arms as Vera is busy destroying a castle.

Boatman

Poor confused masochistic, fragile, helpless and pretty hopeless Win is seduced away from Sai by Boat's offer of a spoonful of porridge.
Boat whisks Win away and pops her in the deep freeze of the deserted hospital for safekeeping.
History, where creative writing was born.

Verasaille

Vera is horrified at Boatman's sadistic tendencies! With a lovely coat of the finest in furs of bright white, Vera snatches the Win away and takes her to her warm and cozy Penthouse suite.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Frozen Flame

Under cover of darkness and with high-tech electromagnetic apparel, he scales the walls to a posh apartment building, which he sees is currently unattended. Rubbing his hands together, he reaches into a pocket to take out a diamond-tipped circular glass cutter. After cutting a circle perfectly sized for his arm, he reaches in and then realizes that there's no way he can get to the Treasure of Win since it's on the other side of the room (should have planned that better.) He then shrugs and smashes the window.

Sidling over to the armoire, he holds the Win up triumphantly in his hands to no one in particular. For some reason this causes it to spin in midair above his hands while a short trumpet fanfare plays. Before this can alert the building's other inhabitants, he clutches the Win, rappelling out the window to safety.

CaptainNexus616

Nexus suddenly appears climbing up the building like Spider-Man while wearing the costume. After engaging in an epic battle for the ages he slips the win into his costume to ensure Spidey will be in the Avengers.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Saiyuri

Coming up to Nexus she easily slips the Win out of his costume as she distracts him with a kiss. Waving to the web swinger she happily trots off with the Win in her arms.

Boatman

Until the noose is slipped over Sai's head and down to her arms. Boat pulls this tight and hooks her onto the chandelier. Hauling this up, Boat waves goodbye and makes his exit with Win through the window into his getaway gondola. 

Verasaille

Vera growls and sends her trusty henchmen to grab the Win from the sneaky Boatman. They smuggle her out of the gondola and set it on fire before using parachutes to carry the Win back to Vera.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

"That's odd," Boat muses watching Vera randomly attack a passing hot air balloon and set it on fire.
Boat speeds away along the canal on his motorised gondola with Win strapped safely to the seat in the bow as the police helicopter arrives to pick Vera up and take her to justice.

Verasaille

Vera claims innocence because it was those henchmen who did it and you know they are just crazed suitors looking for a way to get into her pants. The judge sets up a date for later. He is intrigued and the Win is safe in Vera's custody for now.

Dama

Having missed most of the goings on in the last few days, Dama merely walks in and scampers off with The Win.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Boatman

"Watch out that bridge is very wea...," Boat calls out. But it is too late, Dama falls into the thick mud which sucks her in up to her waist. Boat only just manages to hook out the Win with a long stick. At least that animated dolly is safe, so everyone can be thankful.

Verasaille

Vera sidles up to Boatman and nudges him with her hip gently. Smiling and looking deep into his eyes she purrs, "Thank you for saving the Win for me. I am sure I will see you again, later." her sultry voice mesmerizing Boat as Win crawls into the basket on Vera's arm. They move away slowly as Vera blows a kiss to Boat and then they disappear in a cloud of mist.

Blythe

*Bly teleports in and nabs the Win from Verasaille!*

Adammair

*snatches the win and vanishes without a trace*

Boatman

As Adam vanishes without a trace, probably never to be seen again, the frightened animated female dolly Womanly Imitation Nexus (Code name Winifred) falls to the floor with her eyes rolling. Boat scoops her up and puts her back in her box. He posts the box containing WIN back to his boat.

Verasaille

Vera ponders. Boat is very clever. But turning the Win into a doll was ingenius! Vera giggles and gets a doll that is a clone of the original and exchanges it in the box. Boat will never notice.

Boatman

Boat is sitting in his old oak command chair feasting on freshly caught lobster when the package arrives. He has one of the crew open it. To his surprise it contains an enchantress calling herself Vera and two animated dollies. There was nothing for it. Naturally, Boat made Vera walk the plank (after allowing her a nice dinner). Then he sets to work. He ties up both dollies and demands to know which is the real one on threat of snipping off their button belly buttons.

Verasaille

Vera is furious. "Walk the plank? You will never know which one is real, I am the only one who can tell." She stands at the end of the plank and winks at the dolls who giggle and sing together. Confusing the pirate named Boat, Vera grabs both dolls and dives off the plank into the waiting hovercraft and flies away.

Boatman

Boat waits watching the hovercraft lift on its skirts and head off. A minute or so later a small shape throws itself out of the pilot's window and falls into the sea waggling its limbs pathetically. Boat sails over and pulls out the bedraggled real Win who hates flying (and many other things too - defective chip I think). Boat secures Win in the boat's darkened hold and heads over the horizon (and edge of the Earth) into uncharted waters.

Rhedyn

Whoo! New Year, new winner! ~snags~

Saiyuri

Boatman

OK, let's keep it simple then. Takes the Win.

Saiyuri

Love when it's simple

Takes the Win from Boat.

Boatman

Takes the Win back from Sai.
Feeling bored with the slow pace already.
Not bored with Sai, of course.