Sailor Moon [Recruitment] - [Discontinued]

Started by TheBlackThrone, July 19, 2015, 08:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 24, 2015, 08:22:00 PM

Kenta is grateful.

YAAATAAA!!!!
Haha!

Sailor V character sheet has been completed! -dances- Now for approval and then I can post it! I apparently just needed to sleep 12 hours and some pancakes to get the ball rolling!
Now... where's my Venus Knight... -prowls-
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Elysian Radiance

I thought we'd all enjoy this for the lolz.

https://admin.dramafever.com/news/this-is-what-sailor-moon-characters-would-look-like-if-they-became-avengers-/

Funny thing is, when I was talking to someone about my Sailor V, I said that she was the Black Widow of Sailor Moon. xD

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Amarlo

Lmfao, not very accurate personality-wise. :P I enjoyed the art though! I just wish they had included the order sailors as well xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Red Offerings

Submitted my profile for Sailor Uranus. She's an MMA fighter. Should be fun!  ;D
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Flower

Quote from: Amarlo on July 24, 2015, 11:41:11 PM
Lmfao, not very accurate personality-wise. :P I enjoyed the art though! I just wish they had included the order sailors as well xD

+100

TheBlackThrone

Current roster for this game as we approach the IC being released.

Sailor roles Open: None
Sailor roles reserved: Saturn and Neptune.

Knight roles Open: Venus and Neptune
Knight roles reserved: Earth and Pluto.

I am accepting players until all roles no longer read "Open." If you see a role that is reserved, if it doesn't say taken, it is still up for grabs, but you must wait for it to "Open" again before you can grab it. So watch the thread or if you want me to let you know through PM when the role opens, I can do that too.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Flower

-holds out some form of bait for the remaining positions!-

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheBlackThrone

Due to long inactivity and people camping in a reserved slot, I have freed up roles of those characters we have yet to receive any word from. The current list is:

Sailor roles open: Uranus and Neptune.
Sailor roles reserved: None

Knight roles open: Venus and Neptune.
Knight roles reserved: Earth and Pluto.

We are still accepting just please don't camp in a reserved slot. If it's taking you awhile to make the CS, then just say so. Don't just vanish without talking to anyone. Hope to get new players with creative ideas.

Since I've been waiting awhile to start this game, interested players and those reserving have until Friday the 31st to get their CSes done, submitted to me in PM, and approved. If it's in my PM box by Friday, you're safe. If it isn't, then I'm closing recruitment and allowing the players already in the game to have more than one character.

Oh yes, and one more thing in case this could possibly happen. If a player is camped out in a reserved slot until Friday and you were interested in that role, you can always express interest to me, and I will save that role for you until that player either decides to send me a CS (before Friday) or I end up removing their interest.
The gates are open

la dame en noir

I'm still here for Neptune. I've just been busy with work.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Flower

There are still a few spots open. We're a friendly bunch. Join us to all who might be on the fence.  ::)

Kokaine

*sets out pillows* ::)

One of us! One of us!

Seriously though, would be great to have those last few spots filled :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

TheBlackThrone

Two more days until I close house. If you have interest, remember, get the profiles in by Friday.
The gates are open

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

TheBlackThrone

Recruitment is officially closed. If you didn't put a CS in my PM box today, then I am sorry. All roles are now open for grabs by those players already in the game.
The gates are open

Elysian Radiance

-prowls- Who took my wonderful counterpart of love and beauty?

Flower

Karasu

This.. I like very much. Granted 300 words might be a bit much for me every post.. I still wanan say that I like this and will likely Lurk if that's alright XD

If I manage to get myself to where I can post 2-300 words a post.. I'll try to join XD
Removed, due to vandalism.

TheBlackThrone

Hello all.

This game is once again recruiting to fill some roles that were freed up during the chapter. The roles that are currently open for reservation are:

Sailors: Uranus and Neptune

Knights: Neptune and Venus

I'm looking for active and creative players. By active, I just mean that it shouldn't take an entire month to receive a post from you. At minimum, players have 14 days to get a post out before the game moves along, usually on my whim. If a player hasn't responded for 30 days, then I open the role. We've been good with activity. These roles were simply freed up because they were doubles.

Please take the time to read over the front page. If you have any questions, you can PM me. If you find yourself interested in a role, then please throw down your reservation so I'll know. You will not have to worry about how to slide into the game. I am here to make sure that you can enter the plot comfortably so again no worries.

I do want to know if the Uranus and Neptune players are going to keep with the Uranus and Neptune romance opportunity. This not only goes for the sailors but the knights as well. I just need to know for plotting purposes.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Update on roles.

Sailors: Uranus and Neptune

Knights: Venus
The gates are open

Flower

Crash

I might be able to give this a go.  My kids are starting to watch it.  I will have to look at what you have so far and get back to you.

Koka - I have a Bengal that looks just like your kitty!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Lady Sakura

If you'd have me, I might be interested in playing Sailor Neptune. Always loved her in the series. Can't wait for her in Crystal. Next year *excited*

Crash

I'll finish up the Sailors with Uranus then.  I am willing to keep up the relationship if Vampire is.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious