The Mall of Doom! (EX Shopping Horror!) (Now taking boys and girlies)

Started by GloomCookie, November 29, 2011, 11:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

There's a reason it's called Black Friday

It started at 10.  People began to crowd the doors, waiting for them to open and for the deals.  Bundled up for the cold, no one saw the new comers.  As the clock ticked down, the workers inside had no idea what was coming, while the zombie horde pressed into the crowd.  Terrified, the crowd had nowhere to go.  They paniced.  The workers thought they were just getting restless.

Midnight

The doors open.  The people run inside, screaming.  No one knows.  The zombies shuffle in, carried by the panic.  It's too late.  The carnage is insane.  A few make it to safety in the maintenance tunnels but not many.  Most of them die.  The survivors can only watch the horror unfold as the masses arise into an even larger horde.  Looks like Santa's getting asked for an escape route this year.

(>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un  (>'.(>O.O)> You so gonna get raped by dis un

This was a little RP I thought up while working Black Friday @_@ I thought of combining Christmas and mindless hordes.  So here we are!

I'm not gonna throw up a specific character sheet.  I just ask you stay realistic and don't overdo it.  I want to see frightened civilians, not ninjas and commandos.  I'll permit one, JUST ONE person to have a gun and that's it.  Everyone else has to make do.  You might get eaten, so try to make nice happy characters that aren't stringy.  So no stick peeps.  That's right, nice and plump *feels everyone, liking it*  Yes.  Very good.

Oh uh, um, ignore all that.  Anyway, I'll be playing the zombies and the environment, you'll be running around trying to survive.  I'm sure most of you will have cell phones  but don't worry, that's high on my list of things to render useless.  Can't wait to play kiddies!

OOC Thread
Main Entrance

Mall Map
Yes I bloody well know you can't make out shit but it's the best I can do >.>
Edit Apparently I can do better with this handy dandy PDF that you can zoom in on!  Yay!
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

drezdock

Count me intrigued. I do love zombie madness.

Dashenka

Cruel vicious zombies with Linna?

How can I resist... I'm in :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

GloomCookie

My cat is pestering me to feed her, so I think I'll toss in zombie cats and dogs.  Anyway... Go ahead and throw up character pictures and a brief bio if you're interested and I'll start approving characters.  Inflatress has already asked to be the blonde bimbo so please, for the love of God, don't make me turn the zombies into the real heroes of this.

*zombie bites bimbo's head, finds nothing* Raarrargh*

*God damn it, another empty.
My DeviantArt

Dashenka

Lol... I rarely play blonde bimbo's.

Is it okay if I play two characters? Two friends who were out shopping together?

GloomCookie

Sure.  Just don't get mad when I have one get eaten just to see what it does to the other.  I have a quota of evil I have to dispense damn it!
My DeviantArt

Dashenka

Xiphon III

Hmmm....I might be willing to play. I'd just need to think of a character. The gentleman snob, perhaps.

Dashenka

Cheryl Kendrick
Age 18
Bio Outgoing, social, flirty. Started college last year. Has a good pair of brains but tends to panic rather quick. Very girly and skittish for weird things and very, very impulsive

Michelle Kensington
Age 18
Bio Michelle is quite shy and introvert but when she's with Cheryl, she opens up. They go back a long time as friends and are now in college together. Michelle is very down to earth and rational.

They go out shopping for a school Christmas party when it all happens.

Bloody Rose

mmmm I will bite,

Miyuki Miramane
Bio: She is a local resident of the small town. She is well loved across the place and around school. She always greets a person with a smile and a hug. She rarely is crying or depressed always happy and trying to make others happy.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

GloomCookie

Cheryl Kendrick and Michelle "Zombie Chow" Kensington are approved.  Zarazel, your pic link is borked.  Fixy?
My DeviantArt

Bloody Rose

GloomCookie

Approved.  So we have two survivors and zombie chow lined up.  Now we need either more women to make this a Lesbian Survival Horror or some men to make it a regular Survival Horror.
My DeviantArt

Dashenka

aww does that mean Michelle is not gonna make it?

GloomCookie

You picked Bella as the picture.  You have earned my ire and for that she must die!  Plus, I told you one of them dies, I just didn't specify when.  *has a little clipboard so it looks all official and shit*
My DeviantArt

Dashenka

Bella??? Is that from Twilight?? I never seen that :D

Bloody Rose

In any rp where I can help her die it will be a happy rp :P

Dashenka

drezdock

I am torn between the Janitor who was at work, and the homeless guy just trying to get out of the cold... hmmm...

Of course I did have the idea for the alt girl working the coffee shop, but it seems pretty chick heavy thus far... (sigh) what to do...

elfguy

This could prove quite wild and interesting. Here's my character to throw in the hat.

Name: Jessica Chabot

Appearance:

Bio: Jessica is a trouble kid, always has been. She misses classes, and spends them in back alleys and this very shopping mall. She's quite tough and can handle a fight, although she has no experience with firearms. Her biggest claim to fame since the zombies started coming in was kicking one to the ground then punching its skull open. She's not much of a leader, but also has problem following orders and working with others. She prefers to go her own way, although is smart enough to understand the need to cooperate in crisis situations.

Ons: All

Offs: herma/futa
----

GloomCookie

Ok no more girls until we get more guys.  I'm serious.  I'll deny any more females.  Elfguy, because you got in under the wire, I'm putting your character on the zombie chow list for now until we get more diversity.
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

Inflatress, denied.  I already said we're looking for men now.  Sorry.  You may be approved later if we find enough guys.
My DeviantArt

Urbanzorro

Name Grant Green
Age34
Gender Male
Bio Grant is somewhat of a local celebrity, in that he hosts the regional radio station's most listened to talk show. He gains his ratings from the fact that he is very opinionated on the air and people tend to listen in order to either agree or disagree with him. He was schedualed to host today's broadcast in conjunction with a gift donation program taking place in the mall.
Ons Everything but...
Offs Futa/herm, scat.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

GloomCookie

For everyone worrying about herms and futas, this is a human only, male or female only game.  There will be no furries, no futas, no herms, nothing you wouldn't see in real  life.  Before someone says anything about zombies, zombies exist in real life.  They're my ex-girlfriends family.
My DeviantArt

Xiphon III

(Technically Hermaphrodites are in real life)

Name: Liam Di'Angelou

Appearance:

Bio: Liam was always a bit insufferable. To the other guys, that is. And that was mostly because of how utterly sufferable he was to the women. Raised to be an old fashioned gentleman, he tended to irk his fellow males with his kindness, but this being something you don't normally see, it tended to impress others. He was at the mall picking up gifts for his younger brother, an avid outdoorsman.

Ons: Most.

Offs: herma/futa, and too much pain.