Maiden's Refuge (closed)

Started by Xillen, October 30, 2007, 07:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

hm...  Hey, Zaer, would you like to have your own slave girl who accompanies you on the hunts and enjoys the captives with you with permission? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2007, 07:07:23 AM
hm...  Hey, Zaer, would you like to have your own slave girl who accompanies you on the hunts and enjoys the captives with you with permission? 

Sure :). I would not mind. But note I am martial inclined characther whit alot skills spreaded every direction so pick a class what I have not covered. Somesort spellcaster would be nice (sorceress perhaps)? Anycase up to you what you play racially or class wise.

Anycase I am happy pick soldiers instead thugs to get better geared hired help for the job :). Anycase the gold what I distributed to my followers covers the payment (even so that bribing the soldiers is near impossible and ar epaid ENOUGh to leave female prisoners alone and satisfy their lusts whit hired/bought women). Also gold cna be distributed to misc gears for the soldiers, like tents, rations, tindertwigs etc.

Xillen

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 11, 2007, 01:21:47 PMAnycase I am happy pick soldiers instead thugs to get better geared hired help for the job :). Anycase the gold what I distributed to my followers covers the payment (even so that bribing the soldiers is near impossible and ar epaid ENOUGh to leave female prisoners alone and satisfy their lusts whit hired/bought women). Also gold cna be distributed to misc gears for the soldiers, like tents, rations, tindertwigs etc.

Actually, for the troopers, their payment is standard issue payment, and doesn't include counter-bribe money. However, they are law-enforcers working for a highranking law-enforcer, so as long as you stick to law-enforcement, they won't bail on you. Their loyalty to the king is pretty high, making them near-unbribeable as long as your motivations seem to match the king's.

As for female prisoners, virgin prisoners would be king's property and not to be touched, they are aware of that. However, might a prisoner have lost her virginity before being captured, the king would have lost his interest, and her captors would be free to do with her as they please. Your higher rank would give you first turn of course. In the chance that you might capture a player character, please abide by their O/O. If another player is being discomforted, they can PM me, and I'll somehow get them out of your hands instantly.

There is a hunter thread up, but please refrain from posting in there until Muse and you sorted things out.

Maidens, please don't forget to post your character sheet in the character thread.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, Understood. Then the money what I reserved is for long term payment. But evne then fi I pay them for around 4 months I would have some left overs.

Xillen

Hmm, Ophelia seems to have disappeared, and I'm not entirely sure what to do with the game at the moment. :(

Zaer Darkwail

PM some your writing partners and ask are they intrested to join :).

Xillen

Hmm, I haven't been around very long yet, and that feels kinda rude to do. Same thing when Muse asked me about my cohort for his campaign...

Zaer Darkwail

There isnothing bad to ask. Like PM likethis; 'Hey! Are you intrested on DnD 3.5 game which is in Dark Sun Setting? I would need maidens to be captured by slavers who are other PC's.'

Xillen

Now you're mixing two games up.

And maybe I'm too polite to bug people with that kind of questions. See, they could've respond here if they were interested in the first place...

Muse

Hey, xillen, sorry to be out of touch so long.  I left a message on your IM asking if I'd sent you a charecter sheet or not? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Xillen on November 22, 2007, 01:55:40 AM
Now you're mixing two games up.

And maybe I'm too polite to bug people with that kind of questions. See, they could've respond here if they were interested in the first place...

Yeah, I mixed two games up but question form would remain same :P. Anycase some folk may not see the add for this game (not checking the thread) or they do not check it because they assume it is full.

Xillen

Airindel showed interest, so I'll give her a bit of time to make her character and post in the thread as well. Sorry for the holdup, but then there is at least a small party.

If Ophelia might show up later, I can always think of something to guide her character to the others.

Xillen

I'm thinking about just closing this down... Seems like there's a lot to invest to get this rolling and little gain. :(

Zaer Darkwail

Awwww, sad to hear that :(. This had quite alot promising. I can go advertise this game for some folks if you like.

Xillen

Won't stop ya, and if there was like enough people showing interest, I'm fine with picking this up. Just right now I'm not in the mood to push things onward if the interest in it is on the low side.

Though maybe it's a good idea to wait until after the busy Decembermonth.

Xillen

Trying to restart this game, now that I'm back. Since system seemed to keep a lot of people away, I'm opting on perhaps switching to freeform, hoping it'll stay in balance somehow, so not sure about the decision yet (guess it depends on interest).

Either way, it'll be in a D&Dish universe, so high fantasy. People should still pick a race and decide what they're good at: Fighting, Spellcasting, Healing, etc..., though it doesn't have to be 1:1 with D&D classes.

But I guess I'll start with an interest check first.

DreadD

I'd, er, be interstead in running something, totally willing to do a Maiden.  If you were to keep it in 3.5, which I have no trouble with, what books would be permissible to use?

Zaer Darkwail

Expanded psionics handbook and complete psionics were allowed. I had made a Divine Mind characther aiming towards Warmind PrC. Basically a very skilled combatant who boosted others passively while he could self-boost himself with psionic powers.

Xillen

DreadD> There's a list of books in my possession in the thread, around 5th reply. Limiting it to that would help me out, though I could borrow books if really needed. I'm not allowing anything I can't get a hold of somehow.

If you have great ideas, then I don't mind to work with that, check the Kobal Hunter earlier in this thread for example.

Zaer> You're messing up two games yet again ;) You were the Urban Hunter (Unearthed Arcana) and Crimson Scourge (Cityscape) mix.

Do I still count you in?

DreadD

Oh, that looks good, I'm changing my original plans to something you actually have that should prove to be at least mooooderately twisted, but before I do all the number-crunch, shall we wait and see if other people would prefer free-form?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Xillen on March 07, 2008, 03:58:11 AM
DreadD> There's a list of books in my possession in the thread, around 5th reply. Limiting it to that would help me out, though I could borrow books if really needed. I'm not allowing anything I can't get a hold of somehow.

If you have great ideas, then I don't mind to work with that, check the Kobal Hunter earlier in this thread for example.

Zaer> You're messing up two games yet again ;) You were the Urban Hunter (Unearthed Arcana) and Crimson Scourge (Cityscape) mix.

Do I still count you in?

Oh, yeah, I am still in yes :). Doh, both games kinda died so I get mixed up when old threads pop up :P.

Airindel

Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Xillen

Ok, nice, that's the 1st maiden ;)

DreadD decided to join as an ally of the maiden

Xillen

Elayne is also still game, and Seara decided to join the maidens in their perils, bringing us to three maidens right now. There's room for 1 more, but we got enough to get things rolling. I've created a new Maiden thread, located here: New Maiden storyline

We can use the same OOC/Hunter/Character thread. Airindel and Elayne can copy their initial posts from the old thread, and Seara can write her first reply as well. I'll wait with replying, until we pinned the Maiden players down.

Zaer Darkwail

I recall I posted in the old hunter's thread, Bliss was meanted to be my partner but she never gived details of her char.