Adventure and sensuous encounters await! [M seeking F]

Started by Tulgey, January 14, 2011, 12:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tulgey

I've been going through some things on top of having a busy life. This means my posting scheduled is sometimes slow and erratic. As a result I'm going to be very selective with who I chose to write with.

I hate to have to make this so bold, but people keep posting on this thread, and if you want to rp with me this is really important.
Please do not post in this thread as I almost never look at it. If you are interested send a PM.
Honestly, if you cant notice the big bold letters, that makes me not want to rp with you anyway. So please, please, please PM me if you find something you like, otherwise I won't even know for weeks or months.

In addition, please be actually willing to see a plot through. The last few years I've been tempted to leave E because partners just drop plots. I get it when life happens. I've happily picked up plots with good partners who had vanished years ago. But I get tired of people who drop a roaring plot for no reason and no explonation, or who post almost every day in some plots and once a week in mine. I'm not asking for daily posts or even to be your most important, just for respect and comunication.

The World Online
[Exotic, Light~extreme, modern/fantasy]

The World! The newest and biggest MMO. An ever growing landscape of fantasy and adventure. It's launch alongside the deep dive AR helmet changed the video game industry. Now players could fully enter a game with just their minds and explore new worlds and enjoy amazing adventure. So it was no wonder that they had to play. In the process they discovered so much about the world, and each other. There are advantages to a world where consequences can be abandoned with the flip of a switch. It makes people bold. Bold enough to try things they never would in the real world...

- This plot takes place in both the world of the game, and in the real world.
- a virtual world, separate from the real one is the perfect place for a pare of friends to explore possibilities they never would dare in the real world, specifically sexual chemistry under the guise of role play.
- The game as geared at older players and has a nsfw mode, allowing for some more adult themed adventures, consequences, and monsters.

Toxic
[Human, non-com~extreme, modern, craving]

Once they were best friends. They knew each other all their lives, were seen as inseparable. That is, until he got popular and she didn't. Things changed for the worse. The guy she once counted on became her tormentor. She had always been shy, a little awkward, and he knew where to push to make it hurt. Yet she never could fully bring herself to hate him, never could let go of the hope that the guy she had secretly crushed on for years was still in there. She didn't think it could get any worse. She was wrong. What he did to her when they were alone was worse. It was scary, it hurt. She couldn't stop thinking about it. Stop crying. Stop the places her hands went... she didn't know why she kept finding reasons to be alone with him, be vulnerable around him, be a victim, a thing to be used. Maybe, if she couldn't have him the way she wanted, she could have him this way...

- The name says it all, the relationship they develop is a toxic one.
- she puts up with it out of a mixed twisted desire to be close to him, and some masochistic side she's unaware of
- does he really hate her? Or are there hidden feelings and a chance for healing in there? (It's up to us really)
- I'd love to play this with a partner willing to explore their dark emotions.
- This story can be played as simple noncon, all the way to having him push her into extreme sexual acts.

Hate You
[Modern, Highschool, NC, Hardcore, public]

They never got along, from the day they met in kindergarten they were always at each other throats. They couldn't be in the same room without trouble, yet fate seemed to keep them together. Over the years the anger and resentment only festered, twisting and growing till it all came to a head one day, after school. He did the unthinkable. He'd never been kind to her, but she didn't imagine he would force himself onto her. He's older now, scary, she's to ashamed to cry out. Not the best way for a girl to have her first orgasm. If only it stopped their. With the pictures he took, he has to much leverage over her. She's forced to do what he wants, to submit. She hates it. So why does she dream of it, the feel of him, the taste of him. Why does she look forward to the dreams every night, and why does she get wet at the thought he might make her do such humiliating things?
Variation: She's bullied him all his life. A tomboy, taller, stronger, meaner. He's been her victim all his life, that is until this year. He's gotten big over the summer, though never noticed till he snapped. Alone and tormented, his anger overflowed. He shoved her, pinned her, and they both realized things had changed. He could take his revenge now, make her suffer like she made him suffer all those years. He leaves her humiliated, dirtied, and with pictures of her shame, things are going to change. If only he knew how much.

- Neither version of this plot is about a healthy relationship
- Hate gives way to lust, and a potentially toxic romance.
- Let me know which version interests you

Online/Offline
[Modern, Masturbation, Angry Sex, Verbal abuse, Craving!!!]

They were best friends, online that is. They had met on a forum over mutual interests and had been talking every day for a year. They both felt the connection, and both were excited when their talk started getting a little more dirty. Soon they were telling each other what they wanted to do and helping each other get off. As much as they liked each other, the anonymity of it excited them. Finally they got up the courage to do a cam session. They agreed to wear masks to keep up the game. It was hotter than they had imagined, and they boh came hard. IT had been strange how familiar their voices were, but they did not care, they felt the connection.

Offline things were different. They were the worst of enemies. They did not know why but they had hated each other on sight. They had blow up fights and she had even hit him, though he would not hit her back. After their second cam session, she breaks down and cries, telling her online lover about the boy at school who had finally gone one step to far. He comforts her, but the story sounds so familiar. And then it clicks, and things become much more complicated. What do you do when you hate someone as much as you need them?

Heroes Have to Stick Together
[Human, Super Hero, Dub-con]

She was a champion of the city, a hero too the people. She had shown up around the time of the hero boom, when normal people had taken up costumes to fight crime, and where many had fallen to the wayside she had excelled, making a real difference. It had been heard, but she had always had her secret identity to come home to, to comfort her when the word of crime fighting got to intense. That was, until that identity was compromised. With her former peaceful life in tatters, all she can do is turn to one of her fellow masked heroes. The two team up to take down the group that has bard her from her life, in the hopes that their downfall will allow her to resume her former identity. The team up is a tense one, the two are rivals more than true friends, and she soon finds that the sanctuary he provides comes at a price.

- In this she basically submits to her heroic rival in order to obtain his help and the safety of his home.
- The two are classic rival types
- I'm looking for more smarts and skills and less super powers with this one.
- I'm looking for someone who will stick around for this one. I've had two grate partners for this story but it never lasted. I will be very selective about this story.
- I have tried this story with I think three different partners at this point and all have fallen through or vanished. I really want to do this story but please be willing to commit to sticking with it.

A Fairy's Love
[Light, Exotic, Modern Fantasy]

For a struggling artest life in the city was hard. He had moved there from his small home town, and had trouble making friends. He had managed to get his hands on a small apartment on the edge of the city park. It was a nice enough place if a little run down. Every day he would stay inside, Painting and sketching till night came. It was a lonely life to live, with no real friends. His life takes a turn for the strange however, when he finds a letter of admiration on his desk one day. The door is locked and he heard no one come in, so who is this phantom admirer. His initial fear soon turnes to wonder and then to joy as he discovers a friend in the mysterious letter writer, the exchanged messages become the norm, and soon warm feelings start to develop. The messages take a new turn, however, when the letters start to turn more racy. But can all of these emotions be maintained when he learns the truth of his mysterious companion?

- The sender of the letters is the second lead character, A young fairy from the park nearby. She likes to explore the houses and shops outside the park and so discovers and comes to admire the main character.
- She is small like a traditional fairy, but later ether or both of them could change size to interact mor intimately and explore each others worlds.
- The story can take place anytime between today and the 1800's, the time period mostly effects the setting more so than the story. A fairy in a modern technological world could be a lot of fun though.

Tulgey

TAKEN STORIES

The alley
[Dub con, Craving BADLY]

The alley was dark, surely no one would see her back there. Her life is hard, always under the thumb of her parent or a teacher. She needs some release. Thats why she finds herself in the alley at night. The risk, the thrill, her fingers in herself with her pants around her ankles. Makes it hard to run when she feels the big hands on her hips. Funny how her voice is a whisper when she begs him to stop, funny how she presses back into him when he pulls her close, and funny how she is there the same time next week when he tells her to meet him again.

- plot revolves around a frustrated student intentionally getting herself blackmailed into a sexual situation.
- she acts as if she doesn't want it, but she is looking to have some of her control taken away as a release.
- Anything from bondage to extreme as she explores intense sex with the excuse of "It's not her fault."
Taken

The Princes and the Thief[/color]
[human, light, Middle ages/renaissance, Coercion and seduction, Romance, Adventure]

Hers was a simple life, the daughter of a lord and lady, raised in privilege. She was the youngest child and sweet, ignorent of the world outside and surrounded by wealth. He is a dashing thief, the kind The aristocracy hates and the pesants love. When their paths cross one would think it could only end poorly. But what happens when the thief encounters the young girl, and steals her heart with her gold. His dashing figure inspires fantasy and feelings she had never known. Rather than report him she allows herself to be drawn into the world beyond her walls and between the sheets.

- The young woman has lived a sheltered life, unaware of how commoners live and completely ignorant of the concept of sex in anything more than the abstract.
- Their meetings eventually take them out of her home and amongst the people.
- Detailes and the like to be worked out with partner.
Taken

Strange Affairs
[Modern, Dub-Con, Public]

She had always lived her life safely, always done what was right. Everyone liked her for it, she was dependable, the good girl, the one everyone could count on and everyone loved. But that kinda of life left something lacking. So busy being good, a woman's needs could go un met. Sexually frustrated, the good girls mind was full of unfulfilled fantasies of deviance and depravity. But there was no way she could live out such fantasies. But a girl like her attracted attention from all kinds of men. He had lusted after her for years, had even begun to stalk her, and now it was to much. He had to have her, even in a crowd. All she had to do was cry out, draw attention to her, someone would save her from him. But with his touches feeling so good, and her cheeks so flushed, did she really want to be saved? After all, it wasn't her fault that it all felt so good.

- I'm open to the woman being any age, or profession, she just needs to be shy about her desires and sexually unfulfilled.

- Her stalker follows her in life and online. He could be anyone, a friend, an ex, family, her boss. This is something I'd work out with my partner.

- There would be a lot of dubious sex, him taking her in public and semi public places. Lots of room for kinks of varying levels as he breaks her down and teaches her to be his secret lover, all the while remaining semi anonymous.
Taken

A Witch and Her Hunter
[Human, Low Fantasy]

It is an age of fear and mistrust. Those who practice magic are pushed to the fringes of society and treated with disdain and loathing. The witch hunts round up hundreds of men and women to be slaughtered in the curliest of fashions. In a small out of the way village a witch hunter is dispatched to capture a women accused of witch craft. But what will he do when the witch turns out to be someone from his past? Can he really take her to her doom, and are the feelings stirring in his heart really his own?

- The past they share is important.
- There will be a fare amount of plot in this one as the story is driven by their interactions.
Taken

A Heros Training
[low fantasy, age difference, student master, adventure, non-con]

Where other girls in her city grew up dreaming of marriage and children, she spent her days dreaming of adventure. Leaving her home every day to explore the fields, forests, and caves around her village. She was known for her bravery. A local swordsman had even trained her in what he had learned from the military. Bold and willing to go the distance, at a young age she sets out for the city, to find a master adventurer to apprentice under. But the city and the master are not what she expected. The city is a harsh place where people climb over each other to reach the top, and the master is a cold man who loves his drink. But he is a master non the less, and the best there is. He agrees to train her, but the price is high. She is forced to deal with his harsh lessons, and his amorous attentions. he pushes her hard and when she falls short of his lofty goals, he uses her body as punishment. Hard training during the day, and bed warming at night, Half student and half sexual outlet. Are the astounding results of his training worth her pride and self respect.

- The female lead is strong willed and somewhat innocent of the world outside her village. Her home town is a small farming community that lives in relative idilic peace.
- Though he treats her harshly the master secretly admires her dedication and skill. As she improves he startes to treat her with more respect and softer affection. He secretly sees her as the one who can carry on his legacy as an adventurer.
- This is as much a fantasy adventure as a sexual one. He will train her, teach her to fight in the city arena, and have her adventure into dungeons and fight monsters.
Taken

A Familiar Feeling
[Fantasy, extreme, exotic, beast person to bestiality]

From the time she was little she had dreamed of becoming a summoner, to be able to call upon a familiar to do her bidding and fight the evils of the world was all she wanted in life. She had seen them in action once, the noble summoner driving out monsters with her powerful and beautiful familiar at her side. The two were as one, and the bond she saw between them made her heart swell. With a brain like hers getting into the magical college was no problem. Studying hard, she finally gained the chance to achieve her dream, to become a summoner and have a partner all her own. After long study she finally succeeds at her first summoning. Only then does she learn the hidden truth, that even this has a price, that the bonds of summoner and familiar were forged by more than battle, and that the price she would pay would be with her body.

- This is not a non con story. She gives in because it is for her dream, though her reluctance can make things interesting.
- She should be young, from 16-19
- Her familiar is a fantasy creature, it can range from a humanoid  beast to something more animal like. I'm open to ether but ether way it will be intelligent like a human or more so.
- The story will start from her first summoning.
Taken

The Dark Room
[Fantasy, Dark, NonCon, Gangbang, Demonic]

The room had always been locked, her mother told her never to go in it, never to look for the key. She had been told that bad things happen to girls who enter that room. But her mother died, when she was still young, and at 18 the big house was all hers, all it's rooms, and all it's keys. When she came home one day it was just sitting in the middle of the floor, a black key like the lock on the room. Overcome with curiosity, she finally enteres the room, and finds much more than she could have imagined. There are old things, things that live in the dark. She is used, violated, and only just escapes. She locks the door determined to forget it, but she can not forget, and finds herself in front of the door again an again. Soon it becomes to much, she must go back to the dark room.

- The girl gets raped by the entities that live in the room the first time she enters.
- After she inexplicably feels drawn to the room to be used again and again.
- Eventually the entities start to follow her further and further from the room the more she goes there, and take a larger and larger place in her life over time.
Taken

A Price to Pay
[Fantasy, extreme, exotic, beast person to bestiality]

From the time she was little she had dreamed of becoming a summoner, to be able to call upon a familiar to do her bidding and fight the evils of the world was all she wanted in life. She had seen them in action once, the noble summoner driving out monsters with her powerful and beautiful familiar at her side. The two were as one, and the bond she saw between them made her heart swell. With a brain like hers getting into the magical college was no problem. Studying hard, she finally gained the chance to achieve her dream, to become a summoner and have a partner all her own. After long study she finally succeeds at her first summoning. Only then does she learn the hidden truth, that even this has a price, that the bonds of summoner and familiar were forged by more than battle, and that the price she would pay would be with her body.

- This is not a non con story. She gives in because it is for her dream, though her reluctance can make things interesting.
- Her familiar is a fantasy creature, it can range from a humanoid  beast to something more animal like. I'm open to ether but ether way it will be intelligent like a human or more so.
- The story will start from her first summoning.
Taken

Innocence
[Human, Bondage, College]

The innocent one, thats what her friends called her. She never did anything wrong, got perfect grades, and never shamed herself. People looked at her as an angel on earth. But she was always inquisitive, and with hormones raging her mind has finally turned in a new direction. Turning to her unlikely friend, the badboy who no one knows why she hangs out with, she dives into the wold of sex, and findes she is hunger for knowledge.
- A story of a girl learning about sex and a boy learning about love
- Lots of hot sex but lots of social interaction and explorations of changing world views and social perceptions.
Taken

The Dawn Of Time 
[Human, Prehistoric, Bondage, Possibly NC]

It is the dawn of time. Life is still new and crowds the earth. Dinosaurs, mammoths, and other great beasts rome the  deserts, swamps, fields, and jungles of earth. Humanity has only just begun to scratch out a living on the planet. In this world life leaves little room for kindness and the soft are destroyed. In this harsh environment a man and a women meet in the wild. The women seeks for food, the man seeks her. After initial conflict can the two grow fond of each other and together face a harsh and unforgiving world?

- The setting is not historical prehistory, but rather a sort of composite of different prehistorical time periods.
- There should initially be a struggle and the man takes the women by force, this period of conflict can end quickly or continue for a long time depending on what we agree on. They should eventually become a partners and than come to care for each other. This could also be written out and replaced with some other meeting if you aren't a fan of non-con.
- While there will be sexy and sweet moments, life for these two will be hard, its a cruel world they live in.
- I invision them traveling around and not really living in one place.
Taken

The Age of the Gods
[Exotic]

All of existence had long since crumbled to dust and energy. Stars had burned out and planets had cracked and crumbled. Even the old gods had faded and turned to ether. From the dust, the fire, and the mist, new gods began to be born. Staggeringly beautiful and filled with life and wonder they began to create a new existence. Were there is life and joy there is love, for the gods are not so different from us.

- Although the gods are basically human in form they are ment to be individually unique and beautiful. Their appearance is distinct and different from the norm, expressing something of their sphere of influence. 
- This story is very experimental and what happens will depend largely on the godly identities created for it.
- This story could go any place from light exotic to NC exotic
Taken

Under The Full Moon
[Exotic]

His life as a werewolf was hard and lonely. It was a life of violence and strife, that made being a college student that much harder. He had spent years tailoring his life to his condition and stealing his heart against pain. All that changed, however when he met her. If it had been a young teen novel she would have helped him to find the human beneath the monster and they would have lived happily ever after. But life isen't like that, and a situation like theirs could only bring hardship and pain. When she is draged into his dark world will she be able to cope or will she lose everything she ever held dear?

- These are not friendly cuddly were wolves, they are brutal and savage.
- I'm looking to start this one from when they first meet when she is still human.
- I'm open to reversing things, with the girl being the werewolf, but you'll have to convince me.
- There will be other werewolves and they will play a part.
- I'm really interested in the Idea of a sweet submissive girl slowly discovering her carnal animal side as she copes with the change.
Taken    

Valencia

hellsrose

Hey there, I really like the sound of A Witch and Her Hunter.

Harmony

I'm not sure if you are still seeking writing partners, but if so and if it's not taken Hard Nightmare sounds like a good plot, if it is taken and you are still looking and have something else still available let me know.

Silvermyst

I would love to do Hate You with you, but I see it is taken. It was really the only one I loved.

Tulgey

Tulgey

Reopened some old plots. I've had a bunch of partners either vanish or go on break, but I'm basically only in 1 story on the regular right now so looking to fill some empty space.

Tulgey

On Hold

I'm adding this section for stories that may or may not have been played, but that I'm temporarily taking off my List.

Tulgey