Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Granted. But since you used up your wish that genie's useless to you.

I wish I found a loophole around that problem.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sif

Granted. Unfortunately you forget to write it down.

I wish for a solar eclipse.

Merry Gentry

Granted, but it makes you blind and you cannot see anything ever again

I wish I didn't have to get my butt in gear today
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Stone

Granted. You have to get your butt in the tightest jeans there are instead.

I wish the weather was pleasant.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

thatguy

Your wish has been granted, it's lovely weather everywhere, but the bad weather has to go somewhere and it's decided to follow you around. You now have your own little personal storm following you around, raining, hailing, snowing, gail force winds, the works. Enjoy.

I wish to have my dream job.

Sif

Granted. Then you wake up.

I wish that this computer was faster.

Merry Gentry

Granted, but now it's so fast you can't keep up and it's taken away to be put to better use

Wish I never had to sleep
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

thatguy

Granted. You can now no longer fall asleep. Unfortunately your body still needs sleep. You begin to grow overly tired, being unable to sleep, it continues to get worse until you start hallucinating and falling into madness. You're found in the middle of a street talking to your "pet dragon" and taken away to an institution where you are locked in a straight jacket and placed in a padded cell for the rest of your sleepless life.

I wish to be able to grow a decent beard.

Merry Gentry

Granted, your beard is now so long you are unable to move from your chair due to the weight of it.  Small birds have now begun to build nests into it as it is so thick and dense.

I wish I had more wishes!

steele

Granted but then you used them all up finding yourself humming to tunes only ending up to be a frankfurter in the land of Dixie.  *think about it*

I wish to find the fountain of youth..
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Sif

Granted. But it takes all the years that you have gained to find your way back again.

I wish for the answer to life, the universe and everything!

steele

Granted . But now your brain is at full capacity with so much knowledge that there is no more room for common sense and that bus coming right at you has no mind at all.

I wish people could retire at the age of 30 and be fully compensated until they expire......

Sif

Granted, but soon people over 30 realize that they don't know what to do with their life and many turn to a life of drugs and crime, reducing the average life expectancy to 31.

I wish that 1 plus 1 equals 4.

steele

that is almost the case already in rabbit language. Granted, now the world is over populized immenselly..every country has become a third world and because of your wish, the whole mathematical equations, products,distributors and finances are discombobulated and it cant be fixed.

I wish I could read minds......

Stone

Granted. You can read everybody's mind. You find out that everyone thinks you're a pomegranate. So, you spend the rest of your life pomegranating.

I desire a wench and two fried fish.

steele

granted .. you end up with a crescent wench and Abe Vigoda twins that are mashed on Peyote..

I wish they could make a payday candy bar into a cereal......

Merry Gentry

Granted, but you have no milk and you just can't bring yourself to eat it without milk.

I wish I had some chocolate ice cream.

StarIcy

Granted! but it melted as soon as u picked it up

I wish, i could take a summer vaction

Merry Gentry

Granted, but it rains the whole time so you are cooped up in an awful hotel with no room service and no cable!

I wish I didn't have to wake up so early :/

Sif

Granted. The next time you go to sleep you never wake up at all.

I wish for my wish not to come true.

steele

Granted to quote Jim Croce " the box would be empty except for the memories of you"

I wish to see mountains from each window in my house.....

Merry Gentry

Granted your house is located on the top of the highest mountain, but you are alone and cannot get down nor can anyone come up.  You eventually starve, as you run out of supplies.

I wish I could pedicure my own toes properly!

steele

Granted : You have passed your online exam and developed atrophied muscles in doing so. So the curvature of your spine makes it pleasant but standing up straight is an impossibility.

I wish to take a journey to vast lands.

Stone

Granted. The lands are so vast that after traveling for seventeen years you only cover about 0.00000000093% of the surface area and find only one type of fruit to eat throughout. Also, it tastes like butt.

I wish butts tasted better. O:)

Merry Gentry

Granted, but now that's all you can eat.  It kinda freaks people out and no one wants to "feed" you so you wither and... well, yeah.  Sorry - RIP.

I wish didn't need a haircut!