If I was invisible...

Started by LateNightKiss, July 25, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

I would wrap you in silk and take you home.

blue bunny sparkle

I would flutter around your house... and eat all your cookies.

Undeniable Sin

I would tickle your feet until you smiled
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

blue bunny sparkle

I would pull your hands behide you...

Undeniable Sin

blue bunny sparkle

i would play with the straps on your dress...

Undeniable Sin

I would carefully dress you in a matching outfit

blue bunny sparkle

i would breathe lightly upon your cheek...

Undeniable Sin

I would blow softly on your shoulder

blue bunny sparkle

i would trace a delicate finger down your spine.

LateNightKiss

I would trace the lines of your pretty wings.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Undeniable Sin

I would pluck a feather from your wings, to play with later

LateNightKiss

I'd cut more holes in your pants. Until there's nothing left.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

I'd strum my fingers really lightly along those feathers.. to see if it tickled at all.. then if not, it would continue along that lovely skin.
*See Pillory*

Undeniable Sin

I would add a dab of yellow to the blue paint streaked all over you

Mordred

I'd smear my newly green covered self all over that deliciously exposed skin.. along with big green handprints. Who am I kidding? I'd also bite.
*See Pillory*

Undeniable Sin

I would get back at you for the ruination of my sexy outfit with all that green by dumping a bucket of pink over your head

Mordred

Quote from: Undeniable Sin on August 01, 2011, 04:40:00 PM
I would get back at you for the ruination of my sexy outfit with all that green by dumping a bucket of pink over your head

(now that.. is simply cruel! :P pink? I hope you mean the singer.. that'd be much better :P)

Ok.. rolling up my invisible sleeves, would get my blue-yellow-pink (pink?) messed up self all over the wicked yet Undeniably Sinful one.. taking 'ruination' to an entire new and twisted level!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would sneak over to your place move your stash of coffee, rearrange your coffin, and ............ :P

Mordred

I'd jump out of my coffin as the sneaky one confuddled my surroundings, yet both being invisible.. drats! I'd start splatting blue paint everywhere to hopefully find where she was.. then tackle her (followed by lots of biting upon that scrumptious neck)..

(my coffee? et tu, Sybl? have thee any idea how wicked that thought truly is? :P)
*See Pillory*

Undeniable Sin

I would feel just a little guilty for the pink, and take an invisible rag and start wiping it off

Mordred

First, I'd make most of myself visible (ACME Visible Lotion).. apart from my arm..
Then, I'd take my invisible arm and keep dousing myself with 'pink'.. continuing to point out where you missed a spot.
*See Pillory*

Undeniable Sin

would soon get tired of all the hard work of cleaning *where did all this pesky pink come from* Now hating pink with a passion, I'd slump into an invisible little pile on the floor

Mordred

I'd crawl along the floor.. reaching slowly ahead of myself.. whispering dark little encouragments for the invisible beauty to move, just ohhhh so slightly.. knowing my sense of the pulse should help me find that delicious warm bundle.
*See Pillory*

Undeniable Sin

I would make myself get up crawl up on top of something high, hiding from the invisible being stalking me on the floor