Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Geek

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Proud Geek

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Proud Geek

Deamonbane

Oreo

Proud Geek

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Tharic

Quote from: Proud Geek on December 10, 2012, 09:52:39 AM
Oreo is putting up a valiant effort

Don't we have introductions she needs to look at or something? ;)

Proud Geek

Quote from: Rolin on December 10, 2012, 09:55:42 AM
Don't we have introductions she needs to look at or something? ;)

Yes and sunshine has some welcoming and mentoring duties too I am sure :P

Oreo

Deamonbane