The nude run (solo or group game) Looking for all.

Started by HDWalker, February 17, 2014, 08:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDWalker

Let’s start a hype!

Social media is the biggest and quickest way to fame. Think of something new and exciting and you'll get hundreds of thousands of followers. One of those new and exciting things is the so called 'nude run'. The title is self-explanatory, you run or walk outside in the nude, but there is a few things you should know. For one, you cannot be seen by others and two, you have to show proof that you are nude. As often the case with social media, the better or longer the run, the more likes you will receive and if you dare to share it with your friends, more respect.
When you start, you cannot just leave all your clothes. You are to burn them, throw them in a river or otherwise dispose of them. This is to prevent you from going back and getting dressed. Once you start, you are committed to the end. At your specific end point, you will get your reward. This could be your clothes, the car keys, anything you set or plan for yourself.

The longer the 'run' the better obviously but be careful not to get caught. Besides the risk of getting arrested, there is also the risk of other, worse things.
Some points to judge the 'coolness' of your run:

-   Length. A two mile run is obviously not as epic as a twenty mile run.
-   Time. Day or night. Night is safer but day is more epic.
-   Season. Winter is very cold in some places of the world.
-   Location. A deserted beach is safe and nice but not as epic as downtown.

Overall it can be said that the more risk you take, the cooler your run will be. How you document it, is completely up to you but remember, you cannot wear anything. The more documenting, the better the run. The best nude run so far is recorded by a British girl, who filmed her two day trip with a camera in her glasses.

So get ready and get naked!

For this game I'm looking for people who want to play a character that wants to be popular on social media, just want a kick, or wants to participate for any other reason. You will do the walking, I'll be the GM, presenting you with the choices you have to make and the terrain you have to negotiate. What interests me in your character is the way they feel while they walk, swim, run, climb, etc. and why they are in it. You will play alone so there will be very limited interaction so a little bit of skill is needed to make your character come alive.
There will be a slight system involved, which I will explain in a bit. Because you will basically play alone, I need you to be creative and able to react to things coming your way. The game time is limited. What happens after the run will not be played out in this game. When it’s interesting enough, I'll consider playing out the aftermath.

So, the rules. You will create a character. It can literally be anybody. You then select an experience rating. How experienced is your character with the nude run. The experience will also decide the penalty. Less experience means you will struggle to stay unseen in even rural areas, also your nerves aren't quite good. I then let you decide a location and a season. The penalty rolls are basically self-explanatory. When I give you a choice, I will roll a dice. If you select experience level 1 and you are walking in summer at night through rural Montana, your penalty roll will be in your favour. Example:

Halfway through your night, you suddenly see headlights of a car coming towards you.

I will then roll and the chances are in your favour of getting out unseen and continuing your trip. If you select experience level 1 but you decide to go to Manhattan in the middle of winter, the penalty will obviously be much higher and your chances of being unseen are a lot lower.
Depending on the player's wishes, we could play out what happens once you get detected. This could be something simple from an arrest and a (nude) trip to a police cell, to a rape or worse.  (We could make a system for this as well if you so wish.) If you decide to bring a phone with internet (and thus holding it in your hands all the time) perhaps your friends (the GM in this case) will make some requests to you to be even cooler. Lots of options here.

If there are a few players that are dedicated, ideally I'd have everybody start at experience 1 and after a run or two, you will upgrade.
Remember that you decide the length, the time of day, the location and the season. I will play the GM that will throw obstacles on your way and steer you in a direction that I want. You only select the starting point, I will then decide where you will go. For the game I'll try to follow the real scenery based on Google Earth/Maps with a few additions here and there. As for the challenges, I will try to keep them as random as possible but fitting to your experience level and choices you made.

I intend and hope to make this a group game but one player is enough to get it started.
Hopefully I have explained it well enough, should there be questions, feel free to ask them. Hoping for at least one or two players.

HDWalker

Torterrable

I would be willing to participate in this. Do we select the four variables you originally presented?

HDWalker

The player selects the four variables and the experience level. Best to make them fit a little bit, so not to start with experience 1 in the middle of London or New York :)

There might be some glitches in the system. In my mind it works but that's never a guarantee is it? :)

Torterrable

Should I simply select my choices now, or do you have a pre-test to enter this Nude Run?

HDWalker

Nah you basically do it yourself. I just help you through it :) So no tests or anything. Make your choices and I see if my ideas work.

Torterrable

Hm.

So.
-   Length: Eight Miles
-   Time: Day
-   Season: Warm, dry summer
-   Location: A semi-popular set of hiking trails in the Santa Monica mountains in California

Kythia

HDWalker

Yes. I think it could be open for anybody at all times. Going to start the game thread soon. Already have two players. So feel free to join up :)

Kythia

Consider this my sign up.

Run: 8 miles on a circular route, probably a couple of "waypoints"
Time: Night
Season: Autumn/Fall

I'm picturing this as a house party dare.  First time run inspired by the buzz the phenomenon is getting.  Run from the house party to a friend's house and back.  Probably slight drunk to start with but probably sobering up pretty quickly.  Clothes are left behind at the party, reward is essentially getting them back, plus the acclaim of peers.

HDWalker

Alright sounds good.

I haven't asked but for my fun, could you all add a picture? I'd like to see the people who I'm 'controlling' :)

Kythia

Hercinia

Hi, are you still open for another runner?  :-)

HDWalker

Kythia

And you already have the Avi for it.  How's that for preparation.

HDWalker

Kythia did you have any specific suburbia in mind?

Kythia

Not really, to be honest.  I'm in the UK so I guess I was vaguely thinking that but Suburbia is Suburbia is Suburbia really.  I'm in your hands there

HDWalker

Okay. Works for me. I'll pick a location then.

I'm going to put this whole game in the non consensual, just in case something/somebody wants to play out what happens when they get caught.

Hercinia

Sweet! I'll think up my runner and be back in a little while!

(p.s I'm pretty sure I'll wanna play out what happens when I get caught lol)

HDWalker

Okay I made an OOC for now.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=197482.0

Please repost your settings, an avatar/picture and a name for your character.

Since we got a few more players, let's all start at experience 1 alright? Make sure you mention that in your settings as well.

I'll go find some good locations for you all :)

yobo

HDWalker

AurelieCatena

Hey that sounds quite interesting!

How about my character wants to enter a very select sorority and the initiation trial is to enter that nude run. She would have to do it stark naked (of course) except for a one-metre long, thick chain padlocked to each ankle and a cow-bell chained to her neck. Her challenge would be to cross some derelict quarter at night, something like a 10-km distance. Maybe that could be a scavenger hunt and she would have to collect a list of items along the way (possibly, the cow-bell and chains are the first items on the list).

Let me know if that fits your idea or stretches it too much.

HDWalker

Lrrr

This guy's just a regular Joe having a mid-life crisis.  He wants to do something crazy and take a risk.  Don't tell his wife.

Name: Randall Porter
Run: 20 miles - 10 miles out from his home and ten miles back
Time: Night
Season: Late July/Early August
Location: Latitude:  N 42.6151    W 89.5715     Not my real home - sorry girls.
Experience: 1      That's running nude experience, right?  Not sexual experience.

I'm open to any sexier photos of an uh ... more mature fellow?

G

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As