Infected Zone

Started by LittleKitten, February 14, 2011, 02:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

I am looking for 3 to 6 players for this game. Specifically, they need to be players who will not god mode and be respectful to the other players.

This game takes place in an alternate universe. It's mostly the same-in fact, it is the same with one rather large exception.
Below is a basic time line for how things are different and why:

6 years ago, NASA discovered the possibility of alien life within our solar system
A space probe was launched to collect samples
but broke up during re-entry over Mexico
Soon after, new life forms began to appear
and half the country was quarantined as an INFECTED ZONE

Today....
The Mexican and US military still struggle to contain the creatures
Half of Mexico and the lower US are INFECTED ZONES and forbidden to civilians

Many citizens where force-ably removed from their homes and only after learned the reason. Many more where killed by the creatures.  Some still remain in the infected zones, located too deep for extraction.

The creatures are not reasonable, their not intelligent. Their powerful animals, animals who have discovered a rich new home. Some will leave humans alone until attacked, others attack on sight...some even have a taste for humans and hunt them.

Your character is one of the unlucky few trapped in the infected zone. The infection has taken hold and these creatures now rule supreme. How do you survive? Will you make it to the border and escape?

Please submit your characters to me either by PM or by IMing me at Little_kitten_of_Kaos@yahoo.com
Character Form
Name:
Appearance: pictures are accepted
Weapons:(please be realistic)
Skills:(please be realistic)

LittleKitten

Laughing Hyena

So kind of like Dead Space only with actual aliens instead of just alien tech reanimating the dead.

LittleKitten

and without the aliens having any tech and without the space

Odin

So kind of not like Dead Space =/

Still good. And am interested... Few questions, though?

What kind of sexual elements, if any?
What kind of aliens are we talking?
Is there a system?
Is everyone starting in the same city?
Are there preset groups?

Please and thank you.
Odin.

LittleKitten

It's based off the 2010 movie "Monsters". Based. It's different in many....many ways.
I basically took the intro to the movie and changed everything off.

What kind of sexual elements, if any? That's up to the players. If you and someone else WANT to have sex then go for it.
What kind of aliens are we talking? Varied. There's large aliens who can pull down a cruise ship, tiny itty bitty aliens who you can step on and kill. There are aliens who will eat you, aliens who will run in terror......
Is there a system? Honor system
Is everyone starting in the same city?yes
Are there preset groups? Everyone starts in the same area, if you'd like to be in a group with someone else then that's fine.

Odin

Excellent.

Thanks. I'll work on a Character sheet. Count me in.

LittleKitten

I look forward to your character