The Darken Ravine (Looking for PCs)

Started by swordwind, May 06, 2010, 11:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swordwind

The Darken Ravine.

Welcome to Darken Ravine, a mining village deep within the tainted swamps of the bottomless marsh in the kingdom of Xine. Named for a massive chasm that the village was built around. A mining settlement has cropped up and is now thriving after only a few short decades. Collecting and mining valuable gemstones, iron, and silver, more and more enterprising merchants and collectors have started to show up looking for fast coin. But thanks to other groups already laying claim to the top parts of the mining within the chasm. Groups are forced to travel deeper and deeper into the ravine in hopes of striking it rich. Once such group has stumbled upon something that they themselves didn't expect, outside of making money on it somehow, and now seeks the aid of dozen's of individuals to go exploring what they found. What they are being tasked to do, no one really knows. For the people that found it were simple folk, and they wish to keep their discovery secret. But this won't stop other business from having something unfortunate taking place.

I’ve an idea that’s playing about in my head and I require some of you fine folks to help me in this. I will be running a my first group game on this site, but it’s not like that matters, so any positive aid or help would be nice to have. Upon character creation I wish to have them PM’ed to me and I’ll ask you a question or two. Nothing to difficult, so no worries. But, now let’s move onto the important part, you folks.

Name:
Sex: (Male or Female)
Race:
Profession:
Background:

Confused, lost, or curious? PM me.