Pathfinder! An Epic Campaign!

Started by Alric Sanosake, March 27, 2010, 05:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alric Sanosake

Been wanting to do something like this for a long time, but haven't found the right place for it, and I am hoping here is it!

For those who don't know, Pathfinder is like D&D 3.75! If any want to know more about it, http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Sourcebooks <--- look there. Also if you want a PDF of the corebook I can send it to you! I am looking for adventurous players wanting to experience a world and define it. Will you help for being a champion of good? Will you only seek fame and fortune? Or will you gladly help the world into chaos? Come and lets tell a story like no other!
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Elven Sex Goddess

I am very much interested in a Pathfinder game.   I like to put in for a spot.

Also here is a link to Pathfinder site,  that has everything just about.   Pathfinder

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on March 27, 2010, 08:32:37 PM
I am very much interested in a Pathfinder game.   I like to put in for a spot.

Also here is a link to Pathfinder site,  that has everything just about.   Pathfinder

Thank you for the help! And Thank you for joining!
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Elven Sex Goddess

Thank you very much and your welcome

What level and character buy are you wanting us to start at?

Alric Sanosake

A level one works very well. If by character buy, you mean stats, the 4d6 take out the lowest and reroll ones and twos, for each stat is what I do.

Edit: The question is do people want to do the full on dice system?

rancorius

Alric Sanosake

Matthew

Oooh... I actually just bought the actual pathfinder book last week, my local store finally got it in stock... would love a chance to put it to use, put me down as very interested.

Alric Sanosake

Matthew

Also, as to your other question, point buy is ok, but the randomness of dice can be fun :)

Elven Sex Goddess

Let everyone know,  I am going to do up a elven rogue.   

WyzardWhately

I may roll up a sorcerer.  I'll meditate on whether I want to sign up for another game, and see what kind of dice roll I can produce.  I use invisible castle for online dice-rolling, if you don't object.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

Alric Sanosake

None at all, So we have the essential rogue, the nuking sorcerer, we need a cleric, and atleast one tank and we are set, I may make the thank myself. So we need a cleric. We get on of those, and all others will be free to be what ever.

Elven Sex Goddess

Viviarri Questell,  Elven,  Lv 1 Rogue, CN

My character sheet, click image.

Background

Viviarri Questell full blooded elven cousin to the famous half-elven rogue Rory Questell.    Enticed and lured by the charm of gold.  The wander lust of adventure.   Driven by a greed,  a disdain for law.   This tall lithe beauty is very much swashbuckling  flamboyant creature.

Now it has been a hundred years since her cousin has passed into the annuals of history.   His exploits the muse of her inspirations.   Some would say it is Rory reincarnated all over again.    A possibility but not the case.    Perhaps it is in the blood line of the Questells.    That sparks such traits.  For from a very early age,  Viviarri exhibited all that wanton carefree traits of a lawless rake.   Of course Viviarri is blessed with a wealth of talents.   The intelligence to understand the deepest mysteries of arcane knowledge.   She could easily take up a path of nature in being a ranger or a druid.   Just as well she could have devoted herself to the path of piety of a paladin.    Or she could have walk the road of being a bard.   Yet none of those fit.   Each one would have pigeon holed her.    No the life of a rogue,  the very epitome of an adventurer.   This is her calling.   

Its bitten her hard.  For as she gained adult hood.    An took up the road to see the world and seek her adventure, fame and wealth.    One of the first human towns she came to.   Viviarri would attempt to to burglarize the mayor's estate.    As she in the spirit of the Questells would rip off a golden statue from the mayor's garden.    It took her nearly three hours to drag that stupid statue off.    In which it would have a posse on her for the next three months.   An the gold was merely painted, it was nothing more then a bronze statue underneath.    However, the risk for gold had been well worth the attempt.   Even through the outcome had been a bit disappointing.   

Present; Viviari finally has eluded the posse  as she seeks to hook up with a adventuring group.  To further her career and sate her hunger for adventure.   

Xiddeus

Umm, can the cleric be LE? Maybe of the Necromantic bent?
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Matthew

Hmm... I'll probably roll up a monk then, will have a sheet up shortly... was it ever determined if we're doing point buy or rolling for stats?

Melnibone

This could be great. I'm a big D&D geek, and I'll read up on pathfinder. Is a slot still open?

rancorius

Alric Sanosake

Yes more are welcome.

The rolling I stated at the beginning is how we'll do it.

A lawful Evil Cleric? Uh.. I was thinking a healing Cleric, but.. I guess?

Once you have your character made, PM it to me for approval

Cythieus

This is a level one game? I have a Bard I made for another Pathfinder game and her concept is pretty sound. The only issue is her weapon is kind of an inherited thing and would be unaffordable with any classes starting cash.

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on March 29, 2010, 02:11:29 PM
This is a level one game? I have a Bard I made for another Pathfinder game and her concept is pretty sound. The only issue is her weapon is kind of an inherited thing and would be unaffordable with any classes starting cash.
It is a level one game.

If you can write up a good story and reason to it, I will allow it.

Cythieus

Quote from: Alric Sanosake on March 29, 2010, 02:13:28 PM
It is a level one game.

If you can write up a good story and reason to it, I will allow it.

Awesome, and the weapon itself isn't broken, its just costly. It's a Guitar/Axe and its alive, though it only talks in her head so she appears crazy when speaking to it.

Alric Sanosake

I usually, at first level, allow for complete purchasing what ever they need, as long as with in reason. You want A good bit of weapons, okay, magic ones? NO. But I like the idea of it, so I will allow it.

Cythieus

Quote from: Alric Sanosake on March 29, 2010, 02:26:07 PM
I usually, at first level, allow for complete purchasing what ever they need, as long as with in reason. You want A good bit of weapons, okay, magic ones? NO. But I like the idea of it, so I will allow it.

Yeah it's not magic except the talking to her, there's no extra damage it works same as a Great Axe and I take a feat for that to even work.

Alric Sanosake

Very well, I accept this weapon of yours.