News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Female seeking Males - Updated 1/29

Started by noekula, January 26, 2010, 12:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noekula

I had a couple ideas, so I decided to post them and see if anyone wanted to try them out with me.

I'm mostly dominant, although there are times where I'd like to be submissive. I always play the female character and want a male partner. Also, I'd prefer to keep these forum based and somewhat quick paced. You might want to check out my O/O's in my signature and my Rabbit Hole before replying. :-) Reply via PM or post here.

---

If you rub the lamp, the genie will come - Taken

Me: Dom
You: Sub

Haha, first of all, I don't know about that title. If you have a better one, let me know. The story: A woman is walking along the beach after a horrible breakup and she finds a magic lamp. She finds it funny that she found it, and thinks it's a joke. She rubs it and sure enough, a genie comes out. She's lonely so she decides to hold all her wishes inside so she has the genie to spend time with.

I'll be your Bonnie, you can be my Clyde - Taken

Dom/Sub: Your preference

Two criminals both attempt to rob the same convenience store somewhere along the highways of the desert. Even though neither of them know each other, they pretend like they're working together until they get all the money and murder the only employee there. They then get into a bit of a fight, realizing that they are sexually attracted to each other. From there, sparks fly and they continue to run from the cops, robbing and killing people along the way.

A little taste of reality - Taken

Me: Dom
You: Sub

A rich business man pays the female character to get involved with his son because he's next in line for the company business and it makes him look more steady. Well, he falls in love with her and asks her to get married, but she feels so guilty about lying to him for their relationship. She ends up falling in love with him too. It would be interesting to see how this one would end. I'll be your best friend if you work this out with me.

The Price of Fame

Me: Sub (But tries to be dominant)
You: Dom (Unwavering)

Well, it would start with a singer who's trying really hard to get famous. She figures that is she sells her soul to the Devil she could get famous. In exchange for fame, she has to serve as a companion for one of the Devil's most loyal sons. A sex slave, of sorts. This one wouldn't have any romance. It would just leave the girl disgusted with herself and she would be suffering from an internal conflict the whole time. This one would be bondage.

Rough Negotiations - Taken

Me: Sub
You: Dom

The female character would be kidnapped and forced into having sex with the male character multiple times because her life is at risk. She'd be working at gaining the kidnappers trust slowly, having actual conversations with him from time to time. She would then develop feelings for the kidnapper, and he falls in love with her too, giving her the option to leave at her own free will. I'm thinking this one would be bondage, non-con, but that can change. Either way, it's most likely going to be non-con.

Cupid's Chokehold - Taken

For Dom/Sub: I wouldn't mind playing either role.

On Valentine's day, a lonely person makes a wish that the person they have feelings for would show some interest in them. Their wish comes true and the person of their dreams starts swooning after them like they were the most desirable person in the world! But what they don't know, this hold over them only lasts for a week. After that, the person would have no feelings towards them at all and things would go back to normal.

Forbidden Love Blooms Quickly - Taken

Dom/Sub: I'd say this one would be fairy equal , both parties could switch. Although, I'm thinking I'd be the more dominant one of the two.

This one would be set in a fairytale. There would be a prince/princess who falls in love with a peasant. Not highly original, but the classics can be fun. :)

More to come later... depending on my laziness at the time, haha.
Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?

Ons and offs ;)

Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close?

Rockin

Urpleasure

If forbidden love blooms quickly is still open, Id love to play it.

PM if interested.

noekula

@ Urpleasure: It's taken, but thanks for your interest.

I added a couple more ideas to the list and scratched off the ones that were taken so far.

Ons and offs ;)

noekula

Ons and offs ;)

Orochimaru

I can try your "I'll be your Bonnie, you can be my Clyde" rp if you want.

noekula

Quote from: Orochimaru on January 29, 2010, 09:31:22 PM
I can try your "I'll be your Bonnie, you can be my Clyde" rp if you want.

That sounds awesome. I can add you on messenger and we can chat about it, if that's okay. I'll just send you a PM instead.

Ons and offs ;)