Ghostbusters: The Second Generation (Interest Check)

Started by Jag, February 15, 2010, 02:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

For anyone that doesn't know about the Ghostbusters (and god help you if you don't):

Ghostbusters on Wikipedia.

I have an undying love for The Ghostbusters (almost as sickening as my love for TMNT and Jekyll/Hyde) and I hate to think that they all just grow up and die without ever getting married or at least having children.

Anyways:

It's 25 years after the end of the second movie (ignore the cartoon series that are out there) and a letter has gone out to the children of the former ghostbusters:

The world is in danger once again and we need your help. The containment unit that your fathers set up and used is about to be cut off. There is no one around anymore to keep the building and the city is shutting it down. Please, come take over the building and keep the spirit of the Ghostbusters alive.

There is no signature, only a key in each letter for each child to the old fire house. No one has been in it for at least ten years, with the exception of Slimer.

For the story we will need:

Peter Venkman's Child:
Egon Spengler's Child: (I'd like Twin Females for this. Why? Cause nerdy twin girls in glasses are hot)
Raymond Stantz's Child: (Preferably a red head male or female. Why? Cause he was kinda redheaded in the cartoon)
Winston Zeddemore Child:

An Assistant (like Janine was, a secretary):

I'll post a bit more info if I get some interest in this.

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment