Space Adventures [Female looking for a male writer]

Started by loviatar, November 21, 2015, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loviatar

Hello,
I am back after being away for four years. I cannot seem to find any good Sci-fi (space / traveller) thread to get into at this moment so I am thinking about bring back two of my favorite's worlds.

I need one or two male player to play the male side of the story and it will evolve into different stories as both of us add to the pilots. These threads can be any style from GP to XXX plus.

Sorry full...

The Newborns...  Space aliens created the prefect warriors by taken the enemy best warrior and cloning them, and then they send them back to destroy the enemies. For humans it was a young beautiful woman, and to keep controls of them the Squirm make sure that the newborn are program to must serve only one male at a time. This was a major flaw in their weapons for if the Controller is killed, they must find a new one to replace him with or die.

Sorry full Avorn is full at this time.
Avaron  ... a superior alien warrior race, which lost their males in centuries of fighting wars throughout the galaxy. Even doe they do not need males, they keep them as slaves to use in their armies and labor forces. The great families are now fighting over power of their great empire that stretches far over the known galaxy. Thus, this is means anything and everything goes to make sure their family stay on top. This includes using their slaves as sex toy to deadly assassins, whatever it takes, (males characters will be terrain captures and brought into their world knowing only what you would know now and with any know skill your characters may have dues to training or personal experiences)

loviatar

I'm still look for a Ship Captain to lead the Newborns warriors as they try to fulfill their mission.