Private Community, Vampires, Werewolves, Demons & More [Recruiting]

Started by Cynadea, May 10, 2014, 01:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassandra LeMay

Is there still room for a female  character? It seems there are a lot of females around already, but the character I have in mind is from an all-female race of spirits.

Also, how large are the plots of land / the houses on average? I wouldn't want my character's abode to be much smaller or larger than what's average in this community (provided said character is accepted).
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Cynadea

There are 6-7 players invested in the game. The current story line is basically getting settled and meeting people for the first time. So a new character moving in wouldn't find themselves in a situation so different than everyone else as to make it hard to hop in. I think we're a rather friendly group and the RP's been fairly easy to find so far. :)

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Cassandra LeMay

Okay, PMed you with a profile for the race. Take all the time you need in answering. There's more than enough I can think about that's not race-dependent.

(Sonia Sotomayor)

Swordsman18

I have an odd question, I have an old character that I would love to use here but it is complicated. The character is a person that is really hard to define. Part of the reason for that is that they stole the souls, experience and knowledge from at least two to three dozen people. They can change their appearance to these people at will, and use any abilities associated with them. They are very weak to holy magic, symbols and so forth. So the issue is that they are one character but with a good dose of power and a little bit hard to identify.

I played a version of this for Club Midnight here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=113999.msg4997111#msg4997111

But I plan on making them weaker here. So let me know if there is a way I can make them fit here too.

Thesunmaid

Heheh swordsmans18 when i read what you wrote the first thing that popped into my head was you standing with a sword yelling"there can be only one!" I know its not a highlander but i watched that movie a few days ago lol
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Dirtythesnapper

Quote from: thesunmaid on May 20, 2014, 10:55:10 AM
Heheh swordsmans18 when i read what you wrote the first thing that popped into my head was you standing with a sword yelling"there can be only one!" I know its not a highlander but i watched that movie a few days ago lol

True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.

Cynadea

Quote from: Swordsman18 on May 20, 2014, 10:42:21 AM
I have an odd question, I have an old character that I would love to use here but it is complicated. The character is a person that is really hard to define. Part of the reason for that is that they stole the souls, experience and knowledge from at least two to three dozen people. They can change their appearance to these people at will, and use any abilities associated with them. They are very weak to holy magic, symbols and so forth. So the issue is that they are one character but with a good dose of power and a little bit hard to identify.

I played a version of this for Club Midnight here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=113999.msg4997111#msg4997111

But I plan on making them weaker here. So let me know if there is a way I can make them fit here too.

Sounds to me like a type of demon. If you can name the race (it can be a made up name) and fill a race profile for him, I have no issue you creating this character

ManofDawnLight

Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Cassandra LeMay

(Sonia Sotomayor)

Biles

I've taken an interest in this and I've sent in my application, hopefully I'll get some sort of response.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Cynadea

I'll be working through the different submission in the coming minutes, so you should get an answer fairly quickly ;)

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]