What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A light blue short-sleeved t-shirt and a black and gold striped skirt. I've had my hair in a bun since I washed it and I have small gold earrings.

WyldRanger

This shirt, tanish green shorts and black socks.

Caedy

Eeyore pajama pants and a Winnie the Pooh sleep shirt.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

A fitted, sleeveless dress in deep rose with a band of multi-colored flowers appliqued around the waist, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

AmberStarfire

That sounds very pretty, BeMi.

OT: A short-sleeved (about 2 sizes too big) orange top with a coffee-colour knee length skirt that has a black band.

My hair's gone curly at the bottom from putting it in a bun when wet yesterday, and it's kind of in a bun again, and I've got the usual gold small hoop earrings.

Caedy

Dark grey t-shirt and a pair of white shorts.  Flip flops and my hair is in a messy bun.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt with tweedy flecks of red, a red silk long-sleeve blouse with splashes of black and white, sheer black stockings and a black belt and heels.

Nowherewoman

Linen shorts, man's button-down SS shirt, clogs.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

AmberStarfire

A yellow, black and white top and black leggings.

Beguile's Mistress

Light coffee colored wide leg slacks and a cream colored short sleeved top with a crew neck and narrow belt of soft dark brown leather that ties like a sash and cream colored heels.

SapphireHaven

My "Me Before You" tshirt and some PJ shorts :)
O/O

Caedy

I still need to read that book SapphireHaven...though I'm not quite sure I'm up for another book that will make me ugly cry...

OT: My uniform: black pants, black under shirt, black and grey polyester McDonald's uniform shirt, non slip shoes, white watch, open heart earrings, and my engraved ring.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

Red knee-length gathered skirt, a white long-sleeved blouse with red, pin and yellow flowers and green leaves scattered over it, beige stockings and beige heels.

AmberStarfire

Just a red, black and white cap-sleeve top with stripes (in mixed directions), and a black and gold striped skirt. My hair's tied up in a loose bun with a thin, black hair band. That's about it.

Blythe

Teal shirt, gray shorts, white socks~

Beguile's Mistress

Peasant blouse sleep shirt cause it's very warm and humid and fuzzy socks cause my toes are always cold.

Caedy

Black flip flops, black capri pants, teal tank top, white watch, my guitar pic w/butterfly earrings.
Word of the Day

sree

White and blue checked shorts.
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green dress with cap sleeves, a scoop neckline and a full skirt that flares out from the waist and is made of a silk material that shimmers into black when I move, sheer black stocking and black heels.

Nico

SmuttyReader

Caedy

Teal tank-top, white jeans, black shoes, teal and black hair tie, white watch, engraved ring, and silver butterfly hoop earrings.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

Home from church and brunch and settled in to try and do some writing but it's cool today so I got out one of my oversize man's dress shirts and my fuzzy socks.

RedRose

White and green top, black skirt, black pumps
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Nico