News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*Tucks a strand behind her ear, gives that lobe a bit of a nibble.. "How is it after 1700 years, this creature that I am finds that an adorable cowgirl has the keys to tame his soul into being completely in her enchanting spell?".. continues in a path down her nape, scratching lightly with two ravenous fangs*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Smiles and drags one finger tip gently along his sexy jawline, whispering*  How is it that I've let this vampire dude take over my heart, my thoughts.....and make them completely his?"

Kazuume

Let's all go to the lake instead of work and schoo.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

I think that icy water will wake every mad little bone in my dead body!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Oh for goodness sake!  It's just a little cold water!  ;P

Mordred

For that remark.. *gives her a facefull of blue cake!* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

For that little bit of orneriness, I will fake you out, acting like I'm moving in to give you a sweet kiss but instead, biting the tip of your nose!!  ;P

Mordred

And for that wicked little bite, I will fade into the darkest sort of shadow, slide myself underneath your clothes, and relentlessly tickle every bit of that luscious skin of yours! :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

That nearly made me pee my pants!  ;P

Mordred

Uh oh.. almost made me wade, eh? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Snuggles in close with her Blue Dude, their bodies molded against one another in a perfect fit, mumbles*  If I'm dreaming, don't wake me!

Iceburn

Ill take this opportunity to put a spoke in the proceedings..and poke (finger only!) Camille awake..LOL ;)

Anesa

Quote from: Iceburn on September 26, 2011, 01:21:35 PM
Ill take this opportunity to put a spoke in the proceedings..and poke (finger only!) Camille awake..LOL ;)

Pushes Iceburn into the cold lake, watching him flail around in the icy waters.  "That'll teach ya to poke the cowgirl!"  ;P

Quote from: Mordred on September 26, 2011, 01:22:40 PM
*Wraps around his sweet babygirl, her own personal blanket.. to rake soft little caresses along her entire lovely form.. not ever letting her wake*

After pushing Iceburn into the water, the cowgirl made a race back into her lover's arms, sighing happily and drifting back to sleep as she felt him wrap the nice warm blanket snug around her.

Iceburn

Makes a Faceat the perky cowgirl and shakes himself dry mumbling to himself.."thought cowgirls liked cowpokes?" ;)

Mordred

I always prefer a song to abruptly stop over a long, dwindling fade.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*slips and fall in the blue goo puddle on the floor Mordred made*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*Gives Kaz a hand up, shaking his head* I didn't make that mess. It may be blue but see.. it's the wrong shade.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Grins, holding back a laugh as she speaks in her Aussie accent*  I think you high-lighted the wrong word there, mate.   ;P  :-*

Mordred

*Does a 'grrr' inside, for he does hate to make mistakes.. followed by a few scribbles to fix his flaws.. then sticks out a tongue.. before  :-* those lips*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Kisses his sexy lips, capturing that tongue between her own lips for a moment before letting go*  Now I have to quote something to you:  Those who never do anything, never make mistakes.  :)

Anesa

*A wave of sheer ecstasy courses through her entire body as she feels his tongue getting reacquainted with her own*  Mmmm....no worries, my love.  When it comes to you and I, there is only sweet perfection!  ;)

Anesa

You have a cave?  Cool!  Let's go!  >-:)

Mordred

Sadly, it's next to a bee hive. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

What? Well, tell them to take a hike!  ;P

Mordred

I think I'll sneak it onto a bike and let em roll down a cliff.
*See Pillory*