MFF Story, Anyone? / Plots Provided, Suggestions Welcome (females needed)

Started by Westal, January 25, 2013, 12:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westal

Hey all,

Here are some ideas for some group RP's I've had on my mind. Some of these are for small, 3 person plays (MFF), but many could grow from there.

I'm very open to new ideas if anyone has them. I'm interested in a long term story, with plenty of plot but certainly centered around intimacy, romance, desire, and lust.

Again, I'm open for suggestions on plots, genres, themes, anything. I'm up for non-con, romantic, whatever there's a want for.

Ideas:

1) (Non-con, any genre) A male and female crime duo take a female hostage. After learning there won't be any ransom for her, they consider what to do with her. The female criminal can either have a penchant for domineering other women, or both criminals could simply want to have their captive for their combined uses.

2) (Master-slave/harem, fantasy or sci-fi) Two female slaves entertainers are won in a game of chance by the male character. Their new owner has a bit of a conscience not to use his new slaves sexually, but his morals slowly erode. An eye for making money, though, he slowly increased the eroticism of the pair's routine. He eventually decides to open a brothel empire, and tasks the two women with overseeing 'human relations'.

3) (supernatural master-slave) A demon and his succubus minion happen upon a mythical female humanoid creature with potent energies for him or both of them to take. The succubus is jealous of the attention the new victim is receiving, so she takes her frustrations out by making the experience rougher/more intense for the victim (who perhaps gets off on the role of domineering victim).

4) Similar to the one above, except the male is the potent creature, and two succubi compete or otherwise cooperate to steal his life energies.

5)
(Harem) A teenage son of an emperor has had his first concubine for almost a year. While they enjoy each other immensely, tradition and custom dictates that he have another. The first consort immediately tries to establish authority in the bedroom, but the new addition is spirited and won't give up without a fight for his preference.

6) (Modern) Once the bride is drunkenly asleep after her bachelorette party at her house/hotel, a male entertainer is left with two bridesmaids who are similarly intoxicated and thoroughly aroused by the night's events.

7) (Game of Thrones) Lord Littlefinger is just arriving in King's Landing as the new Master of Coin. He has bigger plans than just the realm's accountant though, he's setting the groundwork for a brothel! This story would show Balish's first employee or two being hired (after a competency exam?), and the trials of running a high-class brothel in King's landing. Eventually, he will task his first employees to help him run things, and throughout the process there will be intrigue, questionable morals, and whatever else happens in a brothel.

I'll add more as I think of them. Some of these lend more to scenes rather than long term stories, but who can tell until it's happening, right?

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!
To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Westal

ON's and OFF's

Westal

ON's and OFF's

Ladondra

I'm loving idea #4 the most since I already have a succubus character :) 
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Westal

excellent, thanks Ladondra  :)   

If we can find a second succubus character, we'll be set for #4, or #3 if your interested to use your succubus character in that story.

ON's and OFF's

rachelmat1

Hi there, really digging 1 & 6 :) Let me know if you're interested!

Westal

Just my luck, interest from two ladies for different story ideas!

ON's and OFF's

Westal

returning after a hiatus, wanted to get an interest check on one of these MFF storylines.

ON's and OFF's

Westal

ON's and OFF's

Ladondra

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Westal

ON's and OFF's

subjuanita

Westal

Quote from: subjuanita on April 26, 2013, 05:26:48 PM
I would be interested in #1.

Ooo that's one of my favorites. Hopefully we can find one more.

ON's and OFF's

PartOfTheNight

If Ladondra is still willing, I wouldn't mind being a mythical female for #3.  :-)
Find me here. Feel free to check out my O/Os, ideas and stories.
And in light of my extended absence my A/A's
With love and snickerdoodles,
Your own piece of the Night.

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Westal

Now that I have more time, I'm renewing my search for a new MFF game.

Let's make mischief.

ON's and OFF's

subjuanita

Snapespersephone

A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Westal

ON's and OFF's

subjuanita

Westal

Glad you're still in, subjuanita!

How about it, universe? Anyone females out there want to join plot #1 and play my criminal character's cohort who dominates a hostage with me?

ON's and OFF's

Maeve

Westal

ON's and OFF's

Neo In Matrix

I'd love to play the hostage in #1. Mind including another hostage?

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)