Family Ties

Started by Kiric Rand, February 03, 2010, 07:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

"You know I never tell things like that." She started putting the things that they made on the table for their parents. Everyone got pancakes and omelette's on the She knew this was an act but she would do it for her brother. "Yeah we made you two breakfast." Next she sat down beside her mother at her usual spot and started to eat. Her stomach was growling.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Kiric Rand

Jason gave his sister a quick hug as he sat down across from her at his usuall spot. "Yeah, we talked this morning. We've smoothed things over a bit. Shouldn't have to much trouble around here anymore." He faked a smile to his parents. He couldn't believe that he had broken down like that in front of his sister. Wasn't he supposed to be angry at her, and yet here he was crying and blaming himself for everything. He shook his head, not wanting a repeat of last night.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

darkvamplips

Wow he gave her a hug that was a start and something she was not expecting but she gave him a hug back. "Yeah we're ok now." She said smiling back at her brother hoping their parents would not figure out what they were doing. "This smells really good." She said starting to eat and her stomach was growling since she had not eaten much.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He sat down and began eating, not really saying much past what had already been said. After a few moments of silence, he finally spoke up again. "I suppose you are wanting to take sis out to the grave today?" It really wasn't a question as much as a statement. "I'll probally stay home. No offience, but I'm not really ready to step foot out there again. So if you don't mind, I'll just get some work around here done today."
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

darkvamplips

The words came to her and stung not like she was expecting her brother to say something like that. She really didn't want to go but she should to say her goodbyes. "I guess I can." She said looking to her parents.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Jason, please don't start acting up like you did last night." Their fathers voice cut through the air like a knife. "I don't want a repeat of that."

"sorry dad, I just ment that I wasn't ready to go out there again, but I thought you'd like to take sis out there." Jason lowered his head into his plate of food. He didn't want to make anyone angry today, he just wanted to be left alone so that he could figure things out.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She winced when her dad talked like that he never did unless he was mad about something. Her eyes glanced over at her brother when his head dropped. "This is really good thanks mom and dad." She said trying to change the mood in the kitchen.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Their dad turned back to his daughter. "sorry, I just wish Jason was a little more thoughtful about what he says."

Jason looked down into his plate, keeping silent for now. He didn't want to start another fight today.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"It's alright I understand." She said going back to her food because she was still hungry. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife though.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Jason stood up from the table, picking up his empty plate and chacking if anyone else had finished. Grabbing his mom and dad's, he looked to his sister's. "Besides, I have a few chores to get done around here. I was going try to get the yard cleaned up like you asked yesterday. I didn't mean to be rude this morning."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She was not quite finished with the food on her plate and she continued eating it. When he picked up the plates she wondered why he was being like this.

My request thread: