What is going on in my mind....

Started by Dashenka, February 13, 2009, 12:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Here are a few ideas I would like to do. The roles and a brief description of the situation I have in mind. Of course they are flexible and I'm always open for idea's about the games. In the past I have found that a game should have a plot line and preferably a set ending. What happens in between is free to go but I found that games without an ending slowly but certainly bleed and bleed until somebody stops because they cannot be bothered. I do prefer my partner to know about the writing rules. By no means is my English perfect but if you have no idea when to end a sentence with a dot and start one with a capital or when to give enters, please do not ask for a game unless you want me to teach you.

Due to the fact that a lot of my games ended prematurely for various reasons I am a little picky on the characters and games I pick and a well thought of, interesting character is something you need to bring to get my full attention.

I will list a few of the ideas I like for a game and will include a link to my On and Offs. Feel free to browse them and contact me when you want one. I prefer a PM. Also if you have a game idea that doesn't show in my list but fits my likes and dislikes, don't be afraid to PM me, I'll only bite when you ask me to.

One more thing that might be good to know... Unless you can give me a good reason, I do not play by IM, mail or other messengers. If you really want the game to be private, contact me and we'll see what we can do.

So here we go.

Anything non human
  No real plot idea's or creature idea's but I'm open for discussion. At the moment I have a serious craving for naga/serpent ladies. Maybe in combination with World of Warcraft??

Submissive/Dominant
  I am a good submissive little girls if I need to be and I would love to play a good game with a D/s relationship. Should I get the submissive role, I really have no preference whether it's m/f or f/f but when I play the Domme, which I do not mind, I prefer a female submissive. Some exceptions can be made for males. PM me if you are interested.

Final Moments
  This is something for the advanced players only or if you think you can handle it. What I basically want with this is some short scenes or games in which my character or our characters die. For example due to murder, torture, an airplane crash, a shark attack, a traffic accident or whatever.

World of Warcraft
   Not too simple. The whole orc vs night elf rape and torture game doesn't really appeal to me. I am more interested in the lore behind the game especially now with the Shattering and all. Sex and erotica is of course welcome but I don't think it should have the upper tone.

Some pairings to make it complete.

Master/slave
Domme/sub
Rich/poor
Lovers
Family

Here is my on and off page.

Any replies please PM me...

-Updated on Thursday, December 16, 2010-
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

ThornsofRose

I'd be interested in being a female slave to a female hard working student!
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

Kittenchan

I would love to be a female slave for any type of use.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Dashenka

Dashenka

Doktor Sleepless

I'm up for some scifi stuff. You got something in mind?

Anti

interested in your "Slave of student" idea, also the Road Trip one... PM me for discussion?

Gannameade

I wouldn't mind doing the Road Trip.

lothariojim

Я люблю идею относительно дорожной поездки.

I like to travel, have seen most of Europe at least once, can write in complete sentences and like the idea of exploring intimacy while exploring the world.

Joco

magnamos

Sci Fi and Non Human Stuff sounds fine to me. PM me your cravings and I'm sure we can boil something up.

Dashenka

Shia

Hello there Dashenka,

I really liked the idea 'Terra'! :) ;)
These kind of utopistic stories are close to my heart indeed ;)
I also had a story-idea or -line that takes place in a world like this.
It's about a family reunion between a father and his grown up children /like in the movie Deep Impact/ and of course both the son -who was rejected by their father because of his homosexuality- and the daughter -who became ignored because of her true words about their father's heartlessness- have their own life and possible relationships /NOT brother-sister incest!/. Since they are separated from their father the girl /played by me, I usually move blind female characters/ lost her eyesight completely and now they try to survive together with her brother. I thought the father could be an army leader or another kind of busy person who's escapinf from his feelings for their children... /but I repeat: not an incest-story :P/
This storyline of mine is about true warmth in a cold world and about humanity when mankind is dying...

Something like this
:)

Dashenka

*Updated World of Warcraft games, submissive cravings and a DOA style game*

Saku

I'm interested in the m/s scenario, I PMed you!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Dashenka

Update!!

Final moments added and Road Trip is available again... get them while they're fresh..

Dashenka

Dashenka

WhiteyChan

Hello!

I would love to RP with you at some point, its just that none of your current plot ideas appeal to me a whole load. I'm kinda more submissive than anything else. I was wondering whether you wanted to try and come up with a story line with me, and we could do something together?

Avis habilis

What about a version of Final Moments in which the same two people find themselves getting killed over & over again in different ways. Every time they die, there's an instant of icy darkness, then they just reappear somewhere, as if the finger of God had hit the reset button. Nobody remembers them dying & the life they wake up into is entirely different from the one they died in. Naturally they get fed up with this foolishness & decide to find a way to break the cycle - either by not dying any more, or by staying dead once & for all.

Sand of gaara

The role play Road Trip sounds interesting but your going to have to explain it a bit more as in what really you want to happen in the role play.

Dashenka

Decrepitdan

I'm interested in playing your, Not-Quite-So-Powerful-Human. Please feel free to browse my stories as well to see if anything interests you!

Dashenka

Dashenka

Wolfy

Hmm..o3o I think I'd love to do a World of Warcraft Story with you..though we'd probaly have to get more people before we could, especially if going to face Kil'Jaeden..xD