interest Check oringal idea

Started by zenpai, March 22, 2014, 10:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

The idea is based of the theory that there was a technologically advanced civilization. They disappeared without a trace but there tech is still around. Every thing that people have seen as magic was nothing more than advanced tech. The worlds leaders have recently developed an origination to find all the artifact. There are an unknown number of artifacts. Each artifact have a draw back equal to it power.

a few concepts
There being a descended of Thor being the only person able to lift his hammer.

the spear of destiny   

Excalibur

the armor of god

and any thing like that.

the story might be the squad tries to stop the people from misusing the artifacts. Then stops all hell from breaking lose when the artifact are used. 
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

zenpai