Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

fried chicken!

fried chicken or roasted chicken?

Bliss

FRIED CHICKEN!

honey mustard or barbecue sauce?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

strangely made

barbecue sauce

Fried eggs or boiled eggs?

Bliss

Fried Eggs!

Fried Egg sammich or Egg Salad sammich?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I hate egg salad.. so fried egg sammich. (with ham and honey mustard, and a little cheeeeeese.. )

Hmm..

chips or cheesies?

Lirliel

Chips! :D

Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

Coke (I like both.. but as I age, I'm starting to find Pepsi TOO sweet)

Orange juice or Apple juice?

Bliss

Orange juice (My dad with OJ is like the dad in Big Fat Greek Wedding with windex; he thinks it cures anything!)

Oranges or Mangos?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sherona

Mangos

Respirator for when the Super Flu becomes reality, OR Grenade Launcher for when Resident Evil becomes reality?

strangely made

Grenade Launcher ( But only because I have the respirators and sometimes a crossbow just isn't good enough against the dead hoards)

Sheep or Pigs?

Sherona

Sheep. The meat is more expensive around here then pork and I can honestly say I have never tried Lamb chops..

Kidlets or an unhouse broken, hopeless chewing on everything puppy?

SlvKitty

That's not easy I have both... in retrospect Kidlets...

Suede or Vinyl
My freedom, my heart, belongs to one...
The most precious gift is that which is given, not taken.
 Ons and Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11400.0

strangely made

Suede

Lentils or split peas ?

Bliss

Split peas... with bacon!

Potato skins (with bacon) or Quiche (with bacon)?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sherona

potatoe skins with bacon (easier to pick the bacon out)

Velcro or Graffa Tape (for reigning in said kidlets)

strangely made

Gaffa tape  (Mug sized)

Cod or Tuna?

Sherona

(*wonders where that R came from in my Gaffa tape...I am 90% certain I didnt hit it...>.>)

Cod...has less of a after taste, but more heady of an aroma.

Dramatic or Humorous

Lirliel

Drama, def. Drama.

Crazy or Insane?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

Crazy  ;D

handcuffs or rope?

SlvKitty

Rope *blush*

Rock or Goth
My freedom, my heart, belongs to one...
The most precious gift is that which is given, not taken.
 Ons and Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11400.0

Kalen

Sherona

Hand

Fruit or Vegetable.

Cherri Tart

fruit!  love fruits!  especially melons.. cantalope... cut in half, filled with vanilla ice cream and drizzled with honey and chocolate sauce... *happy sigh*

pebbles or marbles?
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Marbles! Cause I lost em! :D

Doom (The original) or Doom 3?

Silkcat

Original Doom

Long hair or short hair?
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.