Karma's A Bitch (M for F or M to play F)

Started by Lezna, August 03, 2013, 09:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

Kink’s: Rape/Humiliation/Mind breaking

Your character is the most stuck up annoying person whom I ever had the displeasure of meeting taking advantage of your beauty to get what you want and bully others whom you believe are bellow you. Along with this she routinely performs numerous sexual acts on the bosses in order to get addition privileges (for example leaving early and pay rises).  My character is such a person yours believes to be beneath you working alongside you, in fact my character is yours favourite to bully mainly because he never attempts any kind of retaliation. Little does she know he was reaching boiling point and he was formulating a plan for revenge. Waiting until she leaves He follows her and manages to keep a safe distance waiting until she turned down a quiet enough street to take advantage and wrap her face with the chloroform doused rage he had in his pocket.

PM me if you are interested!
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)