Relationship gone wrong (Sweetamber18 and AAA111)

Started by sweetamber18, February 20, 2010, 09:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

*Nods*
"Yeah the ones that are you "bday party" ever week. THere everywhere."

sweetamber18

*Laughs*  "Babe, most of the girls I hang around are family.  The red head I spend the most time with of all of them?  She's my cousion.  And it isn't really that many, usually only Sam and Trina." 
*Has an entertaining thought*
"Hey, I thought you'd be happy, they've been helping me with my anger issues.  Come on now, don't you agree that I've been doing better about not losing my temper?"

AAA111

*Gives him a serious look*
"It's not funny. It's really not. Most of the guys I hang around are family or friends of my family or school lab partners"
*SHe nods*
"Yes I do agree with the temper thing but your still being difficult right now"

sweetamber18

"Thing is, I don't look at my cousins the way you do Toby.  You're always looking at him like he's a saint or something.  You never look at me that way, never."

AAA111

She looks at him clearly irritated. "You don't know how my mind thinks. You don't know what I think about you"

sweetamber18

*gives her a sarcastic look*
"That's what I've been saying all evening!  I don't think you even see us in a relationship anymore!"
*the increasing loud conversation is begining to bother the other people in the restaurant, many who look really aggitated*
"Come on babe, lets go talk at my place."

AAA111

*Nods. She walks out of the restaraunt and onto the street. She waits for him there not saying a word. Not exactly sure what to do or say but a tear rolls down the side of her face anyways. She loves him so much and it hurts that he doesn't see that.*

sweetamber18

*He pays the waitress for the drinks and walks out after her, leading the way to his car.  He unlocks the doors and waits until she's in and buckled up before driving off.  Once at his house, he parks the car and gets out, slamming the door a little harder than needed.  He unlocks his front door and waits on the living room couch for her to come inside*

AAA111

She comes into his house as she sits down on the couch opposite from him*

"I can leave him if you want because obviously your mad"

One tear falls down each side of her face.

sweetamber18

*He sighed, running his hand through his thick hair*
"No babe, you ain't got to leave.  I just wanna work this out."

AAA111

*She sighed in frustration*
"Fine what do you wanna talk about? The fact that you think that I DON'T wanna be in a relationship with you when in all fact you know nothing." I get very defensive very easily when I feel like I'm being attacked.

sweetamber18

*He looked at her intently, as though he were trying to see down to her very soul*
"Then tell me what I don't know, otherwise I'll never know.

AAA111

*She looked back at him seriously*
"Well there is the fact that I love you more than ANYTHING in this world. You are my life and I don't even think I can be able to express how much you mean to me. You are seriously my hero and I look up to you so much. Your the love of my life."
*She smiles*

sweetamber18

*He looks at her, completely baffeled.  One minute she was ready to kill him, the next she is expressing how much she loves him.  He looks at her seriously*
Have you ever considered taking medicine for your vicious mood swings babe?

AAA111

*She hits him in the arm hard*
"Have you ever considered taking medicine for being a guy?"

sweetamber18

*Laughs*
"I do, it's called a reality check pill.  I take one twice a day, sometimes more when my sister desides to eat lunch with me at the college.  She nearly beats me to death with that pill."

AAA111

*She looks at him confused*
"What are you talking about??"

sweetamber18

*He smiled at her*
"Pretty much my sister beats me up every morning and every night and calls it my reality check pill.  You asked if I took anything for being a guy, and that's it."
*His smile widend*
"At least, she calls it beating me.  Very rarely does she actually hurt me."

AAA111

*She looks at him interested and intrigued*
"Well please explain more about these lunches babe"
*His sister and his girlfriend were pretty close but shed never heard this*

sweetamber18

"It's something she's done for years, ever since our mother died.  She died when I was 10, Trina was 14 at the time.  For the first few months after she died, we both mopped around, like you would expect children to do.  But after that, Trina would make a point of making sure that I wouldn't dwell on the past, which consisted of 'distracting' me.  Her idea of a distraction and my idea of a beating seem to be similar."

AAA111

"Honey did she hit you??"

*She looks at him very very concerned now that this is physical abuse*

sweetamber18

*He burst into laughter so hard he stomach began to hurt*
"She hit me alright, but she had to hit me 30 times in the same spot to even leave a small brusie.  She never really hurt me Riley.  Just brought me back to reality.  If it weren't for that I'd be in an insane aslyum by now."

AAA111

"Oh because of me? Honey do you ever talk to her about us or even me?"

sweetamber18

"You never cease to amaze me, babe.  Of course I talk about us to her, you've even met her several times.  And no, I'd not be crazy because of you, I'd been crazy long  before I ever met you."
*He winks at her devilishly*

AAA111

"I know I know we've met but I wasn't sure if you ever talked about us. I just wish you wouldn't be so damn jealous. Ugh" She says